Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The death row in SC used to be on my side of S.C. but it’s now in Columbia, but I service the prison that deathrow used to be in.

So they got RHU on one side and death row was on the other. So I had to get into the defunct deathrow unit. I’m in the control room.

And let me tell you, it stank in there, I had an incredible urge to throw up, but I’m standing on a chair tryna pull a Wi-Fi unit from the ceiling, it’s quiet as fuck

All of a sudden the AC unit in the control room kicked on, scared the absolute shit outta me, damn near fell off the chair and onto a desk wit exposed wires.

And I was thinking..cause when I asked for the keys, they was like, here but ain’t nobody going in there wit you. I was thinking, this that freaky shit they was talking bout.

I get home and my daughter is watching the Proud Family. From what I gather the episode was about the girls being mad because the popular black dude they liked only dated white girls. I caught the end where they were all sitting around bashing the dude and white girls in general until the white girl the dude was dating can't to then and told them that she dumped him because she stood with her fellow girls. Then the show ended with all the girls (and a gay black dude) bonding over the idea that guys ain't shit.

Is this really what we doing now? We indoctrinating kids with this bullshit?

I get home and my daughter is watching the Proud Family. From what I gather the episode was about the girls being mad because the popular black dude they liked only dated white girls. I caught the end where they were all sitting around bashing the dude and white girls in general until the white girl the dude was dating can't to then and told them that she dumped him because she stood with her fellow girls. Then the show ended with all the girls (and a gay black dude) bonding over the idea that guys ain't shit.

Is this really what we doing now? We indoctrinating kids with this bullshit?
It's that's been happening in cartoons and it's been called out by the conscious community for years but when you bring it up on abw niggas play dumb and deny

It's that's been happening in cartoons and it's been called out by the conscious community for years but when you bring it up on abw niggas play dumb and deny

That's the first time I noticed it. That's foul bro. It ain't even like there are that many cartoons that cater to black kids, and that's the kinda messaging you want to send with the few that do?

You should

Follow me here... imagine yourself starting a beef with someone. He eventually taps out after 5 years and puts you on ignore. Then you continue obsessing over him while on ignore, then you DM the person you know has you on ignore to say "let me go".

View attachment 1161693

Like come on... WTF

:niggaa:
Why are you investing time into posts you have on ignore when you know who you have on ignore and say you want to ignore them? Both yall need to let the shit go. It's been years now.

72f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back