Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh

I need a twitter to read comments
I need a TikTok to view the video and share it
I need an IG 50% of the time or I can’t view the photo or video

I don’t feel like signing up to any of these shits, but I can’t view anything half the time

nah, you really don't. I don't have any of them and I can see the majority of stuff posted from those platforms. Every now and again I come across an IG post that I can't see but that's about it.

Shit, you can download TikTok videos straight from your browser without an account. Just right click on it and save it.

Look like that nigga to me.
atl-chain.gif

7RqpgzMK9qOS4j7rfccoXBmuB7WOs4gf33XUNUkWPjJCuudCJiMFP_PbWYrn6jJ9y2TygaLMBQ=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

you really tryin' to tell me these niggas don't look alike???
Looking alike is one thing but thinking that's him is another

Or maybe I didn't get them memo about it being a joke which is possible

nah, you really don't. I don't have any of them and I can see the majority of stuff posted from those platforms. Every now and again I come across an IG post that I can't see but that's about it.

Shit, you can download TikTok videos straight from your browser without an account. Just right click on it and save it.
It’s really 50/50

IG it switches, some work some dont

TikTok in HERE it works but when I’m getting text messages or other websites I have to downlod tiktok

Twitter I can’t read any comments, I can view the original video posted. Sometimes when I get twitter text messages like TikTok it may lock me out.

Fucking Elon and the X update. Why change a great marketable name like Twitter to X? It’s like it’s name X FOR NOW because it’s going to change to another name LATER.

Fuck it

It’s spicy chicken wrap time:-)

It’s really 50/50

IG it switches, some work some dont

TikTok in HERE it works but when I’m getting text messages or other websites I have to downlod tiktok

Twitter I can’t read any comments, I can view the original video posted. Sometimes when I get twitter text messages like TikTok it may lock me out.

Fucking Elon and the X update. Why change a great marketable name like Twitter to X? It’s like it’s name X FOR NOW because it’s going to change to another name LATER.

Fuck it

It’s spicy chicken wrap time:-)

Ah, see you're using it from your phone; that's the difference.

I NEVER use any of that shit from my phone. When people send me links via text, I forward that text to my Google Voice acct which I then pull on my desktop or laptop and watch them from there. Tiktok works on a desktop browser about 99% of the time. I can remember only a few where it didn't for some reason. I can always read Twitter comments from a browser. IG is the only one that hiccups more often than the others but even then I'm looking at IG posts more than 90% of the time. When that changes is if I go directly to an IC account's homepage. I can't click on anything without it telling me to sign up, but if I right click and open it up in a new tab it works just fine. Also, IG limits how much you can scroll through an account without trying to force you to sign up, but if you click on the "reels" link you still get the sign up pop-up, but you can dismiss it and keep scrolling.

Fuck using a phone.

Here you go beta

This right up your alley

Ah, see you're using it from your phone; that's the difference.

I NEVER use any of that shit from my phone. When people send me links via text, I forward that text to my Google Voice acct which I then pull on my desktop or laptop and watch them from there. Tiktok works on a desktop browser about 99% of the time. I can remember only a few where it didn't for some reason. I can always read Twitter comments from a browser. IG is the only one that hiccups more often than the others but even then I'm looking at IG posts more than 90% of the time. When that changes is if I go directly to an IC account's homepage. I can't click on anything without it telling me to sign up, but if I right click and open it up in a new tab it works just fine. Also, IG limits how much you can scroll through an account without trying to force you to sign up, but if you click on the "reels" link you still get the sign up pop-up, but you can dismiss it and keep scrolling.

Fuck using a phone.
Washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back