Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm like this if it's my time it's my time. I can't swim worth a lick and did the jetski's in Los cabos and had a damn ball middle of the ocean going full throttle hitting the waves. Also did parasailing which was a blast as well
What is stopping you from learning how to swim?

What is stopping you from learning how to swim?
Honestly just haven't taken no lessons. I need to though.
A little tidbit about me I drowned when I was 8/9 years old. My dad friend pulled me out the lake and pumped the water out of me. Drifted further out panicked and got to bobbing and realized I couldn't drink that much water and was face down in the lake. And it's 2 other cases where I shouldn't be here to this day

Wanna know how Ice Spice is actually wholesome?

“She’s a baddy, she showing her panty”

Only a wholesome lady would think showing your panty is provocative enough to mention it like it’s provocative

I’m happy and sad for you.

Kid going on to gain more knowledge and build relationships but also leaving the home

I love it
Bro I feel the same.

I have concerns like any other parent would.

what gives me peace is I know my wife and I are damn good parents and set her up for success and imparted her with all she needed from us for the 18 years she was under our direct care. Now…to put it in a sports analogy…its game day and time for her to execute!

Still very bittersweet tho bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back