Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ladies of ABW, I have a question if any of you see this, please @ me so I can ask you the question. I promise you that this isn’t any fuck shit. I just have a inquiry that only a woman can answer.

The ladies of ABW, I have a question if any of you see this, please @ me so I can ask you the question. I promise you that this isn’t any fuck shit. I just have a inquiry that only a woman can answer.
You know women exist outside right?

But nah I'm hating... you could have just @ all 5 of the girls on here 🤣

Nah man that shit just creeped me out. I need answers. Why are these crumbsnatchers scared of grass? 🤣

View attachment 1158824
It’s because infants haven’t learned to tune out sensory stimulation like us.

It’s like super man when he first adjusts to his powers

They hear everything louder than us, colors are more vivid, smells are stronger and taste is stronger.

It’s too much stimulation.

You ever wonder why things from your childhood don’t hit. The recipes are the same, your tastebuds have dulled.

It’s why we like vegetables more when we get older, when young the taste is too potent.

Nothing odd about it, we are actually super man when we are born, the life and age turns it down, crazy huh

Crazy enough when you take certain drugs, it takes your senses back to how it was to be a infant. Imagine when you are an infant, you are in a perpetual weed like state, that’s why certain drugs make us childlike.

It’s because infants haven’t learned to tune out sensory stimulation like us.

It’s like super man when he first adjusts to his powers

They hear everything louder than us, colors are more vivid, smells are stronger and taste is stronger.

It’s too much stimulation.

You ever wonder why things from your childhood don’t hit. The recipes are the same, your tastebuds have dulled.

It’s why we like vegetables more when we get older, when young the taste is too potent.

Nothing odd about it, we are actually super man when we are born, the life and age turns it down, crazy huh
Dope post. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back