Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was it?
It was cool watch out on the beaches. Those are different types mosquito. I'll definitely be going back. My flight was delayed, was on standby twice luggage came a day later. Try and do 2 excursions a day instead of 1 a day of you can

It was cool watch out on the beaches. Those are different types mosquito. I'll definitely be going back. My flight was delayed, was on standby twice luggage came a day later. Try and do 2 excursions a day instead of 1 a day of you can

I definitely plan on doin the ATV's. 2nd one I thinkin about the zip line. How was the food & drinks?

I definitely plan on doin the ATV's. 2nd one I thinkin about the zip line. How was the food & drinks?
Zip line? Nigga how big is you? Something going on? I know you not trying to go out like that.

Please make it home safe.

Depending on the resort you'll have a buffet and if you have a butler he'll have to make reservations for you at the other restaurants on the property. Like a surf and turf, hibachi and some other Italian type restaurants. They sweets are not good and bland as hell.

Your drinks should be free on the resort. And you can drink till you throwing up in the bushes. If you on the beach tip well and they'll bring drinks to you everytime they walk past you. And food as well.

Dress code don't come in with wet swimming trunks and your lady needs at least a coverall or a sun dress

Zip line? Nigga how big is you? Something going on? I know you not trying to go out like that.

Please make it home safe.
Man I'm like this if it's my time it's my time. I can't swim worth a lick and did the jetski's in Los cabos and had a damn ball middle of the ocean going full throttle hitting the waves. Also did parasailing which was a blast as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back