Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly just haven't taken no lessons. I need to though.
A little tidbit about me I drowned when I was 8/9 years old. My dad friend pulled me out the lake and pumped the water out of me. Drifted further out panicked and got to bobbing and realized I couldn't drink that much water and was face down in the lake. And it's 2 other cases where I shouldn't be here to this day
You wanna be Jason so bad

Like $230 lol

It’s on autopay so I never knew
Auto pay is the devil and their blessing

I didnt realize i was using amazon music monthly thought it was the free version til i was checking somethin smh up until then i was like damn this free version of amazon music is pretty good

Think i might just get spotify...

I used youtube spotify and amazon free versions

@Sony Montana I'm surprised you’re not part of gang gang when it comes to tv watching
Nobody remembers but I was one of the forefathers of Kodi Gang (but it’s cool)

But I didn’t feel like looking for basketball streams and dealing with buffering or a down stream or paying like $70 for YouTube TV

The funny thing is I only have Fios for ESPN, TNT, and NBA Tv and probably like HGTV and love and Hiphop when my wife watched it (and on demand)

I mean I watch movies and regular TV a little bit too but that’s why I even got cable

Just to make things easier to watch

I cut the cord for like 5 years but I didn’t feel like living like that no more lol

But I didn’t feel like looking for basketball streams and dealing with buffering or a down stream or paying like $70 for YouTube TV

The funny thing is I only have Fios for ESPN, TNT, and NBA Tv and probably like HGTV and love and Hiphop when my wife watched it (and on demand)

I mean I watch movies and regular TV a little bit too but that’s why I even got cable

I cut the cord for like 5 years but I didn’t feel like living like that no more lol

lol

I got YouTube TV and Xfinity internet for $110 a month combined. It’s less that just the xfinity cable I had last year. No complaints

k9cm8un5trib1.jpg

I got YouTube TV and Xfinity internet for $110 a month combined. It’s less that just the xfinity cable I had last year. No complaints
As far as that bill I mentioned, I looked at the breakdown and the internet is $90

But there’s a lot of remote work in the house so we need the Internet speed

I had YouTube tv during the pandemic/bubble

Something made me switch from it but I forget

As far as that bill I mentioned, I looked at the breakdown and the internet is $90

But there’s a lot of remote work in the house so we need the Internet speed

I had YouTube tv during the pandemic/bubble

Something made me switch from it but I forget

Makes sense since I’m the only person in my apartment and you got your wife and her tv habits lol

You should try iptv.
This is the one @WilberDMillz put me on to. Has live TV and on demand.

IPTV has come a long way, for $130ish a year you can't beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back