Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went on my first date since the pandemic tonight. Took a young lady to the nearest bar and we had a really good time. She’s feeling up on me and giving me other signs that she wanted us to go back to her empty townhouse with her children out with their father so it’s about to go down. When it came time to pay for the check, I went to my wallet and got my debit card out and put it near the receipt and she said no I will pay. I told her no I got this since it’s the first date I’m gonna take care of it she said I insist and then we went back-and-forth and then I finally said fine and then she wanted to go Dutch and I said OK and she wasn’t happy about that. Guess who didn’t get some tonight?
😐at first she's into and what turned her off was a check?😆

Wow. that's the first time I heard that.
Usually in the heat of the moment a bill wont matter because both y'all horny.

I can't see myself messing up that situation

Rookie

🤨

View attachment 1157859

So I went on my first date since the pandemic tonight. Took a young lady to the nearest bar and we had a really good time. She’s feeling up on me and giving me other signs that she wanted us to go back to her empty townhouse with her children out with their father so it’s about to go down. When it came time to pay for the check, I went to my wallet and got my debit card out and put it near the receipt and she said no I will pay. I told her no I got this since it’s the first date I’m gonna take care of it she said I insist and then we went back-and-forth and then I finally said fine and then she wanted to go Dutch and I said OK and she wasn’t happy about that. Guess who didn’t get some tonight?
That chick is a bird and you probably dodged a bullet. You'll do better next time g.

View attachment 1157859

That shit really dont make now sense. I wouldnt even ask for a second date.

Did you ask why even though you was willing to pay? Or was it the back and forth that turned her off?

Ill pay for the first date. I expect it. If a woman insist on paying, I only ask them "are you sure" one time. Then I let them pay. But a woman hasnt paid for a first date since I was in college. But i had many pay for the 2nd or 3rd date.

View attachment 1157859

She ain’t the one Ro!

That shit really dont make now sense. I wouldnt even ask for a second date.

Did you ask why even though you was willing to pay? Or was it the back and forth that turned her off?

Ill pay for the first date. I expect it. If a woman insist on paying, I only ask them "are you sure" one time. Then I let them pay. But a woman hasnt paid for a first date since I was in college. But i had many pay for the 2nd or 3rd date.

It was a “test” she claimed

🙄

Fair. People can do whatever they want to their bodies, but they can't control other people's reaction to what they do. To a lot of people, those face tattoos look crazy. If you have a business that runs off interacting with the public, you can't really have people working for you that basically turn customers off. It might not be fair, but that's how it is.

I remember reading a study a while back that showed how white people get hired easier than black people even when the qualifications are the same. That's something most of us know and several other studies have shown. This particular study took it a step further and went back to some of those companies and asked them why they did that. Some of the companies under anonymity admitted that they did it because of their customers. When the people behind the study went back to look at the numbers, they found that businesses that worked in sectors where most of the workers didn't have a lot of interaction with the public didn't really have much of a difference between hiring black and white people. However, in sectors where the workers had to interact with the public, they saw a big difference. Long story short, if businesses know that certain traits from their workers will turn customers off, they don't hire those workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back