Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Jay ended up becoming really leads to niggas altering history cuz this story keeps changing every time it’s told

Plus dont be acting like Jay was on Big level at anytime in Big s Lifetime

What Jay ended up becoming really leads to niggas altering history cuz this story keeps changing every time it’s told

Plus dont be acting like Jay was on Big level at anytime in Big s Lifetime

lol Did you watch that Ep. The Jay dickriding was incredible. I know dude and Jay were close, but damn. He told a story about Jay walking on water and raising the dead too I think.

1692325638130.gif

So I went on my first date since the pandemic tonight. Took a young lady to the nearest bar and we had a really good time. She’s feeling up on me and giving me other signs that she wanted us to go back to her empty townhouse with her children out with their father so it’s about to go down. When it came time to pay for the check, I went to my wallet and got my debit card out and put it near the receipt and she said no I will pay. I told her no I got this since it’s the first date I’m gonna take care of it she said I insist and then we went back-and-forth and then I finally said fine and then she wanted to go Dutch and I said OK and she wasn’t happy about that. Guess who didn’t get some tonight?

View attachment 1157859

So I went on my first date since the pandemic tonight. Took a young lady to the nearest bar and we had a really good time. She’s feeling up on me and giving me other signs that she wanted us to go back to her empty townhouse with her children out with their father so it’s about to go down. When it came time to pay for the check, I went to my wallet and got my debit card out and put it near the receipt and she said no I will pay. I told her no I got this since it’s the first date I’m gonna take care of it she said I insist and then we went back-and-forth and then I finally said fine and then she wanted to go Dutch and I said OK and she wasn’t happy about that. Guess who didn’t get some tonight?

She went back and forth with the check
You wanted to pay
Let’s go Dutch
No

Why

I’m sure if you said yes and not mention to go Dutch she would have still became mad

Will you do a 2nd date or nah???

View attachment 1157859

Damn Ro.

Should have let her pay and you pay the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back