COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Black football players, and Black athletes in general, marry Black women.

Right, I swear people hate black men the way they be spreading lies against black men.

African American NFL players are also more likely to be married to African American partners. In the same study, it was found that 75% of African American players who were married were married to African American partners, compared to 58% of white players who were married to white partners.

Reactions: BlackRain
Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: deadeye
Right, I swear people hate black men the way they be spreading lies against black men.

I remember some time back a poster on here was talking about this topic and swore their "eye test" of Black athletes with non Black women was more accurate than the actual numbers showing that Black athletes do overwhelmingly marry Black women

I remember some time back a poster on here was talking about this topic and swore their "eye test" of Black athletes with non Black women was more accurate than the actual numbers showing that Black athletes do overwhelmingly marry Black women
Eye test??? We ain't trying to figure out who's trying to get into March Madness.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackRain
Black college athletes are with non black women at a higher rate than a regular black dudes.

@GNS @deadeye
@konceptjones
@TheMadLionsFan
@Disanthrope
@The Lonious Monk @Focal Point @ajackson17

Lacked SLC24A5 & SLC45A2

Remember, genetics is important Lonious 🙂

Genetics are important. I'm just not as interested in that as much as the history and the cultures.

We all know all humans came from Africa. The fact that people in Europe still had dark skin 5000 years ago shouldn't be surprising to anyone. It's interesting from a general knowledge standpoint, but it doesn't really change anything about the world as we know it.

To put it into perspective, the Australian Aborigines have black skin too, but the genetics show that they are pretty much as unrelated to Africans as a group of people can possibly be. At some point, trivial phenotypical similarities aren't that important.

That's a big problem in the world today. People hold their own experiences and anecdotal data. That's part of why anti-black racism never goes away. A white person can get on a bus with 20 black people that are quiet and minding their own busines. If one black person is obnoxiously loud, that white person will get off the bus believing black people in general are loud and obnoxious.

Got damn racist is on 1000 surprise never had in the in that movie for good reason

Also most black people don't live in ghettos they live in working class neighborhoods ...

It no suprise how many white people believe this but way too many black people seem to think similar

Got damn racist is on 1000 surprise never had in the in that movie for good reason

Also most black people don't live in ghettos they live in working class neighborhoods ...

It no suprise how many white people believe this but way too many black people seem to think similar

I think you're misunderstanding what he was saying. He wasn't making a statement about black people in general. He was talking about universities and how they run their football programs. It's a fact that most of these teams are filled with black athletes from poor backgrounds. It's also a fact that those schools don't give a fuck about the players getting an education. His first dig at Oher was unnecessary, but at the end he basically pointed out that Oher rejected the bullshit track they put him on and chose something more legit and actually thrived.

I think you're misunderstanding what he was saying. He wasn't making a statement about black people in general. He was talking about universities and how they run their football programs. It's a fact that most of these teams are filled with black athletes from poor backgrounds. It's also a fact that those schools don't give a fuck about the players getting an education. His first dig at Oher was unnecessary, but at the end he basically pointed out that Oher rejected the bullshit track they put him on and chose something more legit and actually thrived.
No i get that part of what he was saying but the gross generalizations, and the disparagement is not something ill give him the benefit of doubt for

Reactions: GNS
Genetics are important. I'm just not as interested in that as much as the history and the cultures.

We all know all humans came from Africa. The fact that people in Europe still had dark skin 5000 years ago shouldn't be surprising to anyone. It's interesting from a general knowledge standpoint, but it doesn't really change anything about the world as we know it.

To put it into perspective, the Australian Aborigines have black skin too, but the genetics show that they are pretty much as unrelated to Africans as a group of people can possibly be. At some point, trivial phenotypical similarities aren't that important.
That perspective is correct why because
Australian aboriginal are YAP NEGATIVE. If you're YAP POSITIVE, like most black folks in the Western Hemisphere, you share a common ancestor with the Andamanese.
Genetics is very important just like you acknowledged🙂

Reactions: ajackson17
I believe the point was that CACs didn't even exist back then. In that particular area at least, humans were still dark skinned.
Correct, remember you posted about the dark skinned cro magnon? I told you the same thing. They were able to determine cro Magnon was dark because he lacked SLC24A5 & SLC45A2.
They're also YAP NEGATIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.