Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1157859

So I went on my first date since the pandemic tonight. Took a young lady to the nearest bar and we had a really good time. She’s feeling up on me and giving me other signs that she wanted us to go back to her empty townhouse with her children out with their father so it’s about to go down. When it came time to pay for the check, I went to my wallet and got my debit card out and put it near the receipt and she said no I will pay. I told her no I got this since it’s the first date I’m gonna take care of it she said I insist and then we went back-and-forth and then I finally said fine and then she wanted to go Dutch and I said OK and she wasn’t happy about that. Guess who didn’t get some tonight?
Clown shit my boy

There's nothing wrong with women paying

You didn't get none cuz that's not your mentality in 2023 when it should be

You actually owe her an apology

Clown shit my boy

There's nothing wrong with women paying

You didn't get none cuz that's not your mentality in 2023 when it should be

You actually owe her an apology

I guess you missed my other post about her doing that to “test” me lol

I guess you missed my other post about her doing that to “test” me lol
Hadnt seen it yet but nonetheless, if a woman INSISTS on paying all that male pride and machismo and chivalry and nobility etc should go out the window. It becomes a respect issue at that point, it's not about the money

Somebody lyin. I thought P died choking on an egg?

On June 20, 2017, it was reported that Prodigy had died at the Spring Valley Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, while hospitalized for complications related to his sickle-cell anemia. He was performing in the Art of Rap Tour in Las Vegas with Havoc, Ghostface Killah, Onyx, KRS-One, and Ice-T when he was hospitalized.

According to a coroner's report, Prodigy was admitted to Spring Valley Medical Center after suffering a significant medical episode arising from his life-long battle with sickle-cell anemia. Days later, on the morning of June 20, he was found unresponsive by hospital staff. It was reported at the time that Prodigy died from accidental choking. The complaint, which was filed on behalf of the family by the Gage Law Firm, alleges that the Spring Valley hospital breached their duty of care for Prodigy by "failing to maintain a working IV access," and by "failing to continuously monitor oxygen levels" as ordered by physicians in the hospital, and that those failures led to Prodigy's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back