Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are concerns/theories about what else the dna is being used for besides tracing your ancestry.

Cloning.........harvesting stem cells.............putting them in a database that law enforcement has access to..........etc.

Also, I remember an article about a set of identical twins who used it..............and they both got different results.

So, basically, it could be a front to cover up something more sinister.

Shit is not accurate lol it tells you where your folks might have been but not like we just become Akan or Igbo

Aye man which mod deleted my post I was just correcting a lyric to an ill song.
Damn yall some slick haters. Sheesh

🗒️✍🏾

Next question

You do bodyweight exercises in the park with construction gloves and boots on?
Hell yeah nigga
I been in the trenches B

d5f068338ea2f18340537616384c529dbdf050b4.jpg

9a93a5ff71a73f2e51d9dd6508737345a1a94c05.jpg

No mo questions yo
Let's fight yo
When you gon make those threads like you use to back in the IC coming to posters neighborhood.

Come 2 Brooklyn so I can knock you the fuck out

I think I might be turning into an incel low key or something. If I see one more video of a woman standing infront her phone filming like it’s a mirror and pulling and tugging at her hair as she constantly adjusts her clothing. God, I hate the niggaz that made them believe that’s attractive.

Hell yeah nigga
I been in the trenches B

d5f068338ea2f18340537616384c529dbdf050b4.jpg

9a93a5ff71a73f2e51d9dd6508737345a1a94c05.jpg

No mo questions yo
Let's fight yo
When you gon make those threads like you use to back in the IC coming to posters neighborhood.

Come 2 Brooklyn so I can knock you the fuck out
Nah man I'm cool

I'm pretty sure it's against to law to fight someone on the spectrum

I was just trying to see if me smacking you in times square was worth the frequent flier miles

Hint: it ain't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back