Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew them white folks were on some BS when they portrayed that man as slow. To not give him a dime is crazy as hell...

This reminds of that video clip when a podcaster said that a lot of times women are the reason behind men getting killed. Like why would you put up your watch for street gambling???? Dumb heifer.

Y’all ever met someone that talk ugly? I’m very liberal with looks because I believe that it’s the whole of a person that makes them beautiful, not just their physical appearance.

So I’m not one to call someone ugly, but yall ever met someone that talk ugly? Like, they aren’t ugly, but they talk ugly. They screw up their face like they smell shit, to say the most basic shit.

I can even say when you have something profound to say, as black peoples we emote that shit in our face, the stank face so to speak.

But y’all ever met someone that got a perpetual stank face when they speak? Like, why you screwing up your face to say that shit, talk like a regular fucking person.

Coincidentally enough those same people are also super judgemental so their ugly talk face matches their insides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back