Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't avoid that shit.

I have Portuguese ancestry on my maternal side going back to the early 19th century. My maternal side wasn't even predominantly black until the early 20th century. Wouldn't be surprised if I was only 70-80% African lol

Damn as far I know grandparents and their parents were black my dad said his grandfather might have been native from Eastern shore but idk

The shit with the grains?

Ok playa…you get points.

I see what you doing now, the tequila wearing off. I had a few things mixed up.

Still have meat slices. And before you start, announce the no double dipping rule. Hope you have gruyère.

What all cheese you having?

Need to introduce niggas to blue cheese and that British cheddar. Maybe truffle cheese and gruyère if the ladies are cute.

See, if inori or freeman or lurk ..definitely duwop come thru, them niggas getting Kraft processed cheese slices, wonder bread and wine you twist the top off from 7-11 and plastic folks that melt.

If Tay, Kandy, black and royal come thru, they get aged cheddar imported from the UK, imported Swiss cheeses and truffle cheese, all in different pots with apples, other shit and the choice of several breads with proper utensils and wine parings you need a cork screw for.

Fuck them olives

Kandy might still cuss me out during and afterwards tho. But it would be fun times.

Dint mind me, I’m back to drinking and eating at the the 24h restaurant.

Trynna get my young homies back in the bay and Philly hooked up with these local broads in Spain on FaceTime. Shit is hilarious.

The world needs more me’s and less of y’all niggas😂😂😂😂

Can you record FaceTimes? This shit is comedy

Imma miss yall

Aye... @Tayboo is my milwaukee sistren. Fondue, Bratwurst and Bastille day is a weird part of our DNA.

Theres no way i can be yap negative

I don't know why I'm tripping.

Many Haitians have igbo dna in them.

Them igbo act like jews and only marry other Igbos. Their customs and traditions is very complex.

Igbo descendants from Haiti usually have 85% and up of African Ancestry.
They killed and hung crackkkas.

No way I'm less than 85. No way

These dna results take too long to come back.
I'm already impatient.

When I was promoting africanancestry.com

someone in here made a thread of their dna results. Mad posters mentioned 23andMe
So what's the problem with 23andMe
@Sony Montana

There are concerns/theories about what else the dna is being used for besides tracing your ancestry.

Cloning.........harvesting stem cells.............putting them in a database that law enforcement has access to..........etc.

Also, I remember an article about a set of identical twins who used it..............and they both got different results.

So, basically, it could be a front to cover up something more sinister.

There are concerns/theories about what else the dna is being used for besides tracing your ancestry.

Cloning.........harvesting stem cells.............putting them in a database that law enforcement has access to..........etc.

Also, I remember an article about a set of identical twins who used it..............and they both got different results.
Yeah I'm aware about that. Yall been saying it for 5 years now. Sony Montana was the first one that told me. But I've done my homework enough to know all of that is not true. It also depends on who you pick. I picked 4 which 23andMe, CRI Genetics, AfricanAncestry, and Nebula. 3 of those are private. People that took the test and were experienced told me stay away from Ancestry.com and FamilyTreeDNA.... its funny because the folk in here that's was saying stay away chose the bad ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back