Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s 4 in the morning and I’m going through it yall. This life shit is tough but I will overcome.

This stress will not break me.
This world will not break me.

I’m a fucking soldier and will never break. My wife and kids love me so I WILL win.

My wife needs me to be better and I WILL
My kids see me as a kind superhero and I WILL light the way.

I CAN - I WILL - I MUST

El Segundo seems like such a cool place to live, but they bustin heads on the housing there. How the fuck hou going to be charging premium prices for housing when you're right by the damn airport and your house is going to have airplanes flying over it every damn day.

That shit is crazy. I have to travel there so much for work that I've come to like it, but only to the extent that I recognize they are getting shitted on.

I always stay next to the Square Enix building. Part of me wants to just run up in there and give them a piece of my mind.
Left my wallet out there long story

It’s 4 in the morning and I’m going through it yall. This life shit is tough but I will overcome.

I’m a fucking soldier and will never break. My wife and kids love me so I WILL win.

I CAN - I WILL - I MUST

Damn man. I hope everything is ok.

I CAN - I WILL - I MUST
It's just a hurdle that you will clear. If you need to talk hit me up. I know it's cliché but after the storm comes sunny days. Just keep speaking on what you want.

I need the all IT people to reach out. Priority goes to @konceptjones .
I’m in in Ibiza and ran into some folk that deals with intelligence and counter intelligence.

Highly profitable.

This ain’t my thing but I’m going to refer to @konceptjones as a point man before I bounce.

@Inori
Ain’t you with a govt with IT?

I’m a few drinks in but things are still lucid.

Y’all the first I thought of …..come get this bread.

Just give me a few days. The hoes and liquor got me acting like I’m 20 but my knees and hip reveal

double that. 😂😂😂🤨

Seriously post

My white neighbor moved out to the Burbs I went to go visit him yesterday bro lives in a county I’ve never heard of w an almost zero black population

Drove through town to get to his crib wasnt nothing but good ole boys out there Smmfh type of area u don’t wanna be cruising while black at night

U forget places like that still exists

This sounds like a set up.

But I just got back to Europe.

They have nice heaters here. I don’t have one but I’ll ask the guy I know that does.

If you doing the cheese wheel with potatoes or whatever 😂😂😂😂😂

Bruh take pics. I gotta see this.

Oh you gonna get this work.

Nah that's raclette that you're thinking of. That shit looks good. But I'm just talking regular fondue... cheese, wine, mustard and a hint of nutmeg.

I'm a fucking gourmand. What?

Wanna know how lil b is the most influential rapper by far for the past 2 decades? Outside everyone stealing his mannerisms, his way of being, the way he made his music, low key his style of dress, and how he held himself as a caricature of himself.

The way the internet trolled itself into a hype machine as a joke about him being this great artist that you just don’t get if you don’t like him. That style of advertisement became the staple at which every single rapper is now advertised and hyped up.

Look at any rapper that’s hot right now, the Doja Cats, Ice Spice, all the drill rappers, the scar lip chick, the sexy red chick. The way they are marketed is the same exact way the internet troll marketed Lil B.

Think about it

1691949217505.gif

That’s why what the music actually sounds like doesn’t matter

Nah that's raclette that you're thinking of. That shit looks good. But I'm just talking regular fondue... cheese, wine, mustard and a hint of nutmeg.

I'm a fucking gourmand. What?
Sounds more like charcuterie to me.
But have fun.

Get some some damn Dijon and don’t skip the meats but fuck them olives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back