Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
My white neighbor moved out to the Burbs I went to go visit him yesterday bro lives in a county I’ve never heard of w an almost zero black population

Drove through town to get to his crib wasnt nothing but good ole boys out there Smmfh type of area u don’t wanna be cruising while black at night

U forget places like that still exists
Oh you got white friends huh?

1691956635736.gif

I ordered and sent my dna test to 23&me...

I can't wait for the results. I'm expecting 95 percent African... I'm either Igbo, Yoruba, Fon or Ewe.... one if them shits

I know fo sure it's gonna say I belong to Haplogroup E1b1a

Nah man that stuff goes into the fondue. I'm gonna forgo the dijon and use pommery mustard instead though.
The shit with the grains?

Ok playa…you get points.

I see what you doing now, the tequila wearing off. I had a few things mixed up.

Still have meat slices. And before you start, announce the no double dipping rule. Hope you have gruyère.

What all cheese you having?

Need to introduce niggas to blue cheese and that British cheddar. Maybe truffle cheese and gruyère if the ladies are cute.

See, if inori or freeman or lurk ..definitely duwop come thru, them niggas getting Kraft processed cheese slices, wonder bread and wine you twist the top off from 7-11 and plastic folks that melt.

If Tay, Kandy, black and royal come thru, they get aged cheddar imported from the UK, imported Swiss cheeses and truffle cheese, all in different pots with apples, other shit and the choice of several breads with proper utensils and wine parings you need a cork screw for.

Fuck them olives

Kandy might still cuss me out during and afterwards tho. But it would be fun times.

Dint mind me, I’m back to drinking and eating at the the 24h restaurant.

Trynna get my young homies back in the bay and Philly hooked up with these local broads in Spain on FaceTime. Shit is hilarious.

The world needs more me’s and less of y’all niggas😂😂😂😂

Can you record FaceTimes? This shit is comedy

Imma miss yall

Last edited:
Was just watching this video explaining Arabia is Africa. Been saying that for the longest. Before there was a Middle East and Northern & Southern Arabia it was called North Africa

E1b1a was found in the Levant and Arabia

Yeah son
Blaatttt

bbde1e4c9bbd991f0db2374fc3b0bd58b88ef635.jpg

Last edited:
The shit with the grains?

Ok playa…you get points.

I see what you doing now, the tequila wearing off. I had a few things mixed up.

Still have meat slices. And before you start, announce the no double dipping rule. Hope you have gruyère.

What all cheese you having?

Need to introduce niggas to blue cheese and that British cheddar. Maybe truffle cheese and gruyère if the ladies are cute.

See, if inori or freeman or lurk ..definitely duwop come thru, them niggas getting Kraft processed cheese slices, wonder bread and wine you twist the top off from 7-11 and plastic folks that melt.

If Tay, Kandy, black and royal come thru, they get aged cheddar imported from the UK, imported Swiss cheeses and truffle cheese, all in different pots with apples, other shit and the choice of several breads with proper utensils and wine parings you need a cork screw for.

Fuck them olives

Kandy might still cuss me out during and afterwards tho. But it would be fun times.

Dint mind me, I’m back to drinking and eating at the the 24h restaurant.

Trynna get my young homies back in the bay and Philly hooked up with these local broads in Spain on FaceTime. Shit is hilarious.

The world needs more me’s and less of y’all niggas😂😂😂😂

Can you record FaceTimes? This shit is comedy

Imma miss yall
I don’t want no damn cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back