Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol go in there and take ur fades

I don’t think I heard that part in any of his raps

But in all seriousness just be a good productive member of society and you wouldn’t have to go through this

Just tripping on why DOC would release the vid and who requested it
Can’t be a demon when armed then gay with no weapons.

69 gonna go crazy with this

First you wanna step to me
Now your ass running to the deputy
They sending you to Charlie Baker Denver Row
Now they running up in you slow
You gone used to be the Don Juan
Now your name is just Twan
Switching Snapping rolling your eyes and neck
You better get a check

Prophetic lyrics from a goat

There's two broads at my gym that look just like this chick, built like her, and dress like her. One likes to walk back and forth in front of the mirror and you can see dudes in there trying hard as hell not to look.
While I don’t go this far, I wear shorts and a crop top to work out cos it’s hot. The problem is when you’re naturally thick, shit be riding up. I have a pair of shorts that start riding up my ass. It’s irritating af and people look at me like I’m trying to thirst trap. The problem is if I wear fully covered clothes I’ll pass out from the heat.

lol This world is crazy.

Translation: I'm going to promote this shit to your daughters but hell nah I don't want my daughter doing that mess.

This is such bullshit.

She can make different music.

Can’t change ya lyrics sis?

Too good for you and yours but yea.
Jeezy the snowman put his kids thru college and married an Asian chick after tell our youth ti sell drugs.

Y’all gonna learn one day

If city girls have more influence over your daughter then the women she's surrounded by in real life then you get deeper issues to deal with...

I kinda agree, but I kinda also think that's naive.

All young people are influenced by shit outside of the circle that raises them. What impact that has really depends on the person. Some are more impressionable than others. I feel like if we got a lot of negative shit being promoted in popular culture whether it be city girl lifestyle or gang shit, there are going to be some kids who fall victim to it no matter how good the people around them are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back