Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this super powered bug zapper durin’ tha pandemic and forgot about it until last week…

This bugs getting FUCKED UP out here lol

A big ass carpenter bee fucked around and flew too close to tha sun and I swear that shit was zapping for like 3 minutes straight…I finally had to unplug it on some “That’s enuff” type shit lmaoooo

God damn I can’t wait to get back to the Ville

My daughter is over at crazy crab and sent me a picture of a lobster and that some bitch look like a goddamn crawdad

Baby bitch lobsters with tiny ass claws

Fucking oversized cockroaches

Going to say some dumbass shit so bare with me or downvote it

You know how we see a woman and we are like Wow she is gorgeous. Like among many men and women she is gorgeous.

You think Duck, deer, and other animals think the same thing about other animals. Like male shark see the baddest female shark and all the sharks are like wow she is beautiful.

Going to say some dumbass shit so bare with me or downvote it

You know how we see a woman and we are like Wow she is gorgeous. Like among many men and women she is gorgeous.

You think Duck, deer, and other animals think the same thing about other animals. Like male shark see the baddest female shark and all the sharks are like wow she is beautiful.
I think it's the other way around for a lot of animals. The male is usually the "prettier" of the species, so the females choose them...

I think it's the other way around for a lot of animals. The male is usually the "prettier" of the species, so the females choose them...
I think it depends on the animal also

Like horses, male Horses have lots of female horses around them

But some birds 1 male and 1 female stay together forever

God only knows what Octopus do

Thinking about animals again

You never here about midget animals. Not a small animal, I mean an actual animal that is supposed to be big and it is naturally a midget. Like a fully grown midget bear, it’s not a baby. Fully grown midget giraffe, where are they. Are midgets only among humans

Thinking about animals again

You never here about midget animals. Not a small animal, I mean an actual animal that is supposed to be big and it is naturally a midget. Like a fully grown midget bear, it’s not a baby. Fully grown midget giraffe, where are they. Are midgets only among humans
Stop acting like you never seen a munchkin cat yo😄

And yes. There's is 1 case of a midget giraffe. Google it son

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back