Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol go in there and take ur fades

I don’t think I heard that part in any of his raps

But in all seriousness just be a good productive member of society and you wouldn’t have to go through this

Just tripping on why DOC would release the vid and who requested it
With all the people he killed of theirs he wouldn't have survived the week.

With all the people he killed of theirs he wouldn't have survived the week.
Should have sent it up as soon as he walked in there they d gotten him out of there right away lol but naw I ain’t gonna try to pretend the jail dynamics and what niggas gotta do to survive in there …. It’s just ironic they never mention that part of it

Lol go in there and take ur fades

I don’t think I heard that part in any of his raps

But in all seriousness just be a good productive member of society and you wouldn’t have to go through this

Just tripping on why DOC would release the vid and who requested it
Fuck Von. I don’t give a fuck why they released this.

If it make folks look at him in a bad light and someone that they should emulate, I’m all for it

Should have sent it up as soon as he walked in there they d gotten him out of there right away lol but naw I ain’t gonna try to pretend the jail dynamics and what niggas gotta do to survive in there …. It’s just ironic they never mention that part of it
You seen they released that video of Lil Jay showing him and another nigga sitting on his lap

There's two broads at my gym that look just like this chick, built like her, and dress like her. One likes to walk back and forth in front of the mirror and you can see dudes in there trying hard as hell not to look.
Gym used to be a place where you can go and not be judged while being half naked

It turned into something totally different while being half naked

It’s a weird dynamic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back