Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It got to be a real testament when folks look for you to grill stuff for them or ask can you do this or that
I like having people over but i hate hosting. I really have to be in the mood to do it. Especially if im grilling. If im grilling, im always away from the convos. I didnt want to host for july 4th.

I like having people over but i hate hosting. I really have to be in the mood to do it. Especially if im grilling. If im grilling, im always away from the convos. I didnt want to host for july 4th.
I love to host but when you have somebody that doesn't so much care for it,it makes kind of hard. But they the one's buying 50 lbs box of wings and shit.
See my family is the type if it's sunny we grilling/ frying cooking something and having folks over. And when I im doing it I ain't asking for nothing just come over and have fun. Yea I'll have liquor as well but will tell you to bring your own bottle if you drink something specific

Soooo

Angie Martinez mc’ing at essence

Imma leave it here

*Before y’all come at me, I know. She’s a pioneer. Held down hip hop and the boriqua community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back