Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither. I have to try to pass it naturally, which I should be able to

Both of them shits sound painful
Shockwave they put u in a pool and shoot vibrations towards the stone w the goal to break it down small enough to pass naturally

The stent is when they go through ur manhood hole w a device that breaks down the stone and leave a stent in ur shit so the fragments can easily come out when you pee

I used to get kidney stones on a yearly basis I’m damn near an expert on this shit lol

Shockwave they put u in a pool and shoot vibrations towards the stone w the goal to break it down small enough to pass naturally

The stent is when they go through ur manhood hole w a device that breaks down the stone and leave a stent in ur shit so the fragments can easily come out when you pee

I used to get kidney stones on a yearly basis I’m damn near an expert on this shit lol
What!!!! This one experience shook the foundations of a dynasty

Yearly basis and I'd be on disability

What!!!! This one experience shook the foundations of a dynasty

Yearly basis and I'd be on disability
Yea my shits was too big to even think about passing naturally hence all those alternative treatments

But u should be straight if it’s small enough they ll give this medicine that’s makes you pee all the time in a way to accelerate the process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back