Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

And the Supreme Court ruled that they shouldn't have a say in student loan debt either........whether public or private.

Yes, because the Supreme Court is corupt. There's no reason college should be as expensive as it is in the first place. The American public is getting fucked over, so it makes perfect sense for the government to step in and help out. That's what the government is for. A college education isn't the same thing as a car. A college education is need for a lot of people to be able to contribute to society, which is something that we want everyone to do.

Yes, because the Supreme Court is corupt. There's no reason college should be as expensive as it is in the first place. The American public is getting fucked over, so it makes perfect sense for the government to step in and help out. That's what the government is for. A college education isn't the same thing as a car. A college education is need for a lot of people to be able to contribute to society, which is something that we want everyone to do.

They're not corrupt, just conservative.

They know they'd be opening Pandora's box if they ruled in favor of student debt relief.

Debt is debt.

Whether it's for education..........or for something else.

So, if you're going to relieve one type of debt...........to be consistent, you have to do it for all types of debt.

They know they'd be opening Pandora's box if they ruled in favor of student debt relief.

Debt is debt.

So, if you're going to relieve one type of debt...........to be consistent, you have to do it for all types of debt.

Bruh, they're corrupt. Clarence Thomas is in hot water for basically taking bribes. They aren't making rulings based on the law. They are making rulings based on political bias. The Supreme Court is not supposed to be a political entity, so that makes them corrupt.

I don't get the point you're making about relieving all debt. Unless I'm mistaken, they are talking about forgiving the student debt that is owned by the government. You're basically saying that I shouldn't forgive someone the debt they owe me because I can't forgive the debt that others owe someone else? That makes no sense.

Debt is debt.

I mean companies got debt relief

Aite riddle me this how u get out of prison dissing your now deceased opp but you were locked up w him ( cellies) for a month and didn’t pop it off on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back