Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why when you go out wit a woman they always find moments where they want you to get up and dance wit them?
Actually, I was the one to do this before. Only once. Me and her just left from a place. We were outside. She said she was a bit cold. So I took her hand and salsa danced with her for like 30seconds. She was with it. Then I asked if she was a warmer now. Got me some smiles and laughs.

I think im done with white counter tops. Ones like graniate. They are nice but a lot of maintenance. Those stone material counters are so porous. Stain very easily if you dont clean a spill in a certain amount of time. I clean my kitchen any time I cook. I was pissed when i didnt clean up some spilled liquor after a gathering i had. I had passed out before cleaning. They look really nice but if a person doesn't clean often, I wouldnt suggest it.

You need a sensitive man if your life, love.

WwzpQv.gif

You forgot to ask her what her interests are, who she be with, things that make her smile, what numbers to dial and alladat.

I think im done with white counter tops. Ones like graniate. They are nice but a lot of maintenance. Those stone material counters are so porous. Stain very easily if you dont clean a spill in a certain amount of time. I clean my kitchen any time I cook. I was pissed when i didnt clean up some spilled liquor after a gathering i had. I had passed out before cleaning. They look really nice but if a person doesn't clean often, I wouldnt suggest it.

While I haven't had a white granite countertop, I've had black and natural granite and I've never seen anything stain either of them. What kinda turpentine you outchea drinkin???

While I haven't had a white granite countertop, I've had black and natural granite and I've never seen anything stain either of them. What kinda turpentine you outchea drinkin???
White shows everything. But if someone came over, they would probably over look or think it is part if the design. It's not super noticeable but i see it. I think it was wine.

The guys I’ve talked to not big on dancing.
I’m not big on dancing neither. I think it’s I give them a space where they feel heard, protected, and cared for. It makes em put the walls down and revert back to a lesser time where they could just dance and not feel judge.

I might make them feel that way but I never feel that way so it’s a bother to me. I went to a riverfront part with a woman and she said the sunset looked beautiful, she wish she could slow dance as the sun falls.

So I said fuck it, put Tevin Campbell on my phone and slow danced with her.

She started to cry

:scust:

I Wasn’t feeling it

I’m not big on dancing neither. I think it’s I give them a space where they feel heard, protected, and cared for. It makes em put the walls down and revert back to a lesser time where they could just dance and not feel judge.

I might make them feel that way but I never feel that way so it’s a bother to me. I went to a riverfront part with a woman and she said the sunset looked beautiful, she wish she could slow dance as the sun falls.

She started to cry

I Wasn’t feeling it
Ole non sentimental ass nigga
IMG_7452.jpeg

She started to cry

I Wasn’t feeling it
I’ve never slow danced. I dance every day though. It’s my favorite thing to do so maybe that’s why I don’t understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back