Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair.

Simply because people who have other debt:

Mortgages, credit card debt, car loans, medical expenses, etc............don't have the same option.

And before anyone says they have bankruptcy, no..............it's not the same thing as what Biden was proposing for student debt relief.

I love watching British folks eat American style food

They really don’t know about good taste.

They was stunned about how good the sandwich was just imagine if they get some “real food”. The sandwich is good though

The yardie spots be hittin

Reactions: GNS

They was stunned about how good the sandwich was just imagine if they get some “real food”. The sandwich is good though

Chicken burger 😂😂😂

The one chick was like "I understand now... I would have fought for it as well".

I like watching these videos on Youtube. Whole lot of stuff like Scottish or Irish folks trying American bourbon or trying American snacks and shit like that.

Fair.

Simply because people who have other debt:

Mortgages, credit card debt, car loans, medical expenses, etc............don't have the same option.

And before anyone says they have bankruptcy, no..............it's not the same thing as what Biden was proposing for student debt relief.

That's private debt though. The government doesn't really have a say in most of that.

Exactly.

And the Supreme Court ruled that they shouldn't have a say in student loan debt either........whether public or private.
America has sold the dream of getting a college education but you have to foot the bill while other developed countries have paid for college for students that want to attend

To compound matters, America has not created a infrastructure to accept the college grads creating a scenario where you go in debt to get the degree

They do bear some responsibility imo cause as I appreciate it, college was free as long as white people were primarily going.. As soon as blacks started going, they started "loaning" people money

America has sold the dream of getting a college education but you have to foot the bill while other developed countries have paid for college for students that want to attend

To compound matters, America has not created a infrastructure to accept the college grads creating a scenario where you go in debt to get the degree

They do bear some responsibility imo cause as I appreciate it, college was free as long as white people were primarily going.. As soon as blacks started going, they started "loaning" people money

Another example of "chickens coming home to roost."

A lot of the things they intended to do to hold us down are now starting to affect them the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back