Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
They act like it's the only way to see some pussy. They need to log off for a bit.

Not just that...but a lot of them seriously think OF is this chick's ONLY source of income. Muthafuccas coming up wit demands tryin force her hand to show some pussy. Lol

Geezus crust

Some of the comments in the Persephanii thread is both hilarious and sad at the same time. Lol
There's a thread in candy shop called "like @GNS said, she wouldn't have to lift a finger" or something like that about a snow bunny. That one catches me off guard every time

On a serious note i would have never suspected the names like Jalen Rose and Van Gundy. Im guessing Jeff may get back into coaching but ill def miss him calling games. Also i guess the Malika Andrews shit did Jalen in smfh.
I was sitting here thinking does this have anything to do w the affirmative action shit
Then they sacrificed a few cacs to throw off the scent?

Lol this saga

If anyone remembers a few years back different singers like Jaquees, Hylan Starr and others did covers for Ella Mai single Trip. At first she embraced it but when she found out more people were streaming the covers and radio stations were playing the covers more than hers she reportedly got upset and took action by having the covers shut down.

This was 1 of them and it honestly blows poor Ella out da water, so i see why she was Trippin

Been playing this again all day

That was a very interesting story to monitor in real-time.

I fucks w Ella Mai and that album shit I even submitted to work to her team

But Jacquees hit more I can understand why she did what she did tho
Generally, covers and unofficial remixes are cool and helpful but in this case, it was literally cutting into her bottom line in her rookie year

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back