COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab some from Costco and bet you change your mind on turkey bacon…I still fuck w pork or beef bacon but I try to eat better the majority of the time and use that brand for my turkey bacon..

Grab some from Costco and bet you change your mind on turkey bacon…I still fuck w pork or beef bacon but I try to eat better the majority of the time and use that brand for my turkey bacon..

Costco??? Oh you fancy.

I've been sampling turkey bacon since the 80's. Shits never been a good substitute for the real deal.

Costco??? Oh you fancy.

I've been sampling turkey bacon since the 80's. Shits never been a good substitute for the real deal.

I swear it you’ve never had it like this..just try it bro..and yeah, I have a house of 9 so bulk is the only way to go lol

Reactions: Scandalust313
Its hilarious the 180 spin beta did after becoming a mod. It's like a asylum patient now becoming an employee that runs the asylum. Now he looking down on his people. Next will be the abuse of power.

#NotMyMod
#DefundBeta

#DontBanMeBro

:hahaha:

man-phone.gif

These muthafuccas around here act like they haven't dealt wit snow.

Of all the days...these fools decide to drive on ALL the hills in the city. Then wanna call in complaining about being stuck. Smh

• Ether
Reactions: Scandalust313
After thinking about it and hearing for 1000 time. Deck's verse on Guillotines is way better than his Triumph verse. Ghostface's verse first couple of bars makes no sense but that shit still fire lol. Rae went it in as usual

I honestly think that's Deck's best verse ever. Gza verse is dope too. That's a great pure Hip Hop track. Niggas was spittin.

Status
Not open for further replies.