Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VIM on Flatbush was my spot. Got my first Js from there. Bred 13s. Experienced my first case of hateration because of them, too. Good times.
DJ Jays and Xpress downtown Newark used to be the spots. And if you wanted your Gore-Tex fix, it was a spot on Branford Pl that sold the Vasque boots.

DJ Jays and Xpress downtown Newark used to be the spots. And if you wanted your Gore-Tex fix, it was a spot on Branford Pl that sold the Vasque boots.
Dr Jays in Harlem had a good run but was also kinda mid at same time but it had notoriety.

Lmao wife bought a “NY” hat from Shein and i felt so disrespected that she thought that shit would fly in this household 😂😂. She all like “whaaat its just a cute lil store run hat”. Man i brought her a official new era one so quick 😂😂. Am i petty? Maybe if it was another state or style but naaa…

View attachment 1011079

Nah bruh, that's the right shit to do.

I copped a lil Detroit Lions joint from the Mexican market across the street from the crib in Vegas just to have it. Whole time I'm like "this shit bootleg as hell, colors a lil off, but it's ok for now". Folks from Tha D in Vegas identify one another by the shit you got on, whether it's a hat, shirt or whatever, so it was all good. As long as it had the logo and was reasonably ok I still got dapped up by other Detroiters.

I've worn that shit maybe twice since I moved back to MI. I gotta cop an official joint ASAP 'cause you can really tell it ain't right when you're next to a real one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back