Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
🦀♋️Cancer ♋ 🦀

You keep coming close to burning out because so many people are relying on you and you don’t want to let them down so you keep taking on more than you can handle at once to make them all happy.

200.gif

@Big Lurko which one was ur spot
VIMS and Transit was the wave back then! Transit was only in soho and it had a turnstyle to get in and out like the subway and it was a cool spot but there was a few VIMS around the city that was poppin for all gear.

I think I’m officially old now, my son was in his room listening to some hiphop yesterday and it sounded like complete noise. Not one once of it was pleasant to the ear. Now I know how the older generation felt when I was blasting DMX

The VIM on Flatbush was my spot. Got my first Js from there. Bred 13s. Experienced my first case of hateration because of them, too. Good times.
Its funny everybody call it VIM of VIMS but never the real name V.I.M.S. I remember someone was like aye u know we been sayin that shit wrong all this time and we kinda all shrugged and was like welp its still vims lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back