COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet producers bout to make money making albums for people with their favorite artist voices using rhymes they wrote themselves

Reactions: Lamarquise
What do you mean?
A comedy before lockdown
Drama during the lockdown
Loss due to the virus
Comedy during lockdown
A movie about the outbreak

Anything surrounding and during the pandemics. Glass onion kinda hinted at it but I haven't seen anything that really addresses it outside of documentaries

Reactions: mike030270
A comedy before lockdown
Drama during the lockdown
Loss due to the virus
Comedy during lockdown
A movie about the outbreak

Anything surrounding and during the pandemics. Glass onion kinda hinted at it but I haven't seen anything that really addresses it outside of documentaries
Oh lol yea I've already seen it in some shows I've watched. A bunch of shows even added it in 2021. Like doctor shows would add it into the episodes with the masks and 6 feet apart

Don't know if there's been a big budget movie about covid. There have been a ton of movies about pandemics before covid

I got a conspiracy theory..

Elon Musk isn’t that smart and he damn sure isn’t a genius. I’ve seen too many videos of him tossing out buzz words that would convince people in awe of the thought that he is a genius, that it goes unnoticed that he’s cosplaying as one.

I believe that electric vehicles are the future and the US government knows we need to transition to them. I believe that no autmomaker wanted to be the one that would alienate middle America white people, which for some reason companies really avoid upsetting them too much.

So the US government helped prop up and manufacture Musk and Tesla, not of his own knowledge but knew the profile of him wouldn’t let him believe that he wasnt an ahead of the times genius driven to try to prove to the world that he was one.

Leading to him investing and pushing Teslas and being the anti hero that middle America whites can get behind. That I’m better than you liberal whites can get behind. Enough to really push EV vehicles into the mainstream.

And now that’s it’s common place for them to be a thing. In jump the other automakers that actually know how to make and market cars. That changes the landscape to EV vehicles. Tesla and Musk served their purpose.

And now in the coming future you are gonna see the destruction of the useful idiot they propped up that’s no longer of any use. But wealthy enough to cause a problem.

Oh lol yea I've already seen it in some shows I've watched. A bunch of shows even added it in 2021. Like doctor shows would add it into the episodes with the masks and 6 feet apart

Don't know if there's been a big budget movie about covid. There have been a ton of movies about pandemics before covid
I'd like one centered around this pandemic as I feel like I'd relate to it more

Idk bro, it's something I'd watch

The hate Mr Beast getting is so damn crazy

Bruh gives away MILLIONS of dollars, Houses, cars etc.

So he paid for a 1000 people to get surgery so they can see and he filmed it like he always does and folks is going in on this guy.

Humans are miserable

Would have been a nice distraction from dealing with the drama over who is in my top 5 lol

I got a conspiracy theory..

Elon Musk isn’t that smart and he damn sure isn’t a genius. I’ve seen too many videos of him tossing out buzz words that would convince people in awe of the thought that he is a genius, that it goes unnoticed that he’s cosplaying as one.

I believe that electric vehicles are the future and the US government knows we need to transition to them. I believe that no autmomaker wanted to be the one that would alienate middle America white people, which for some reason companies really avoid upsetting them too much.

So the US government helped prop up and manufacture Musk and Tesla, not of his own knowledge but knew the profile of him wouldn’t let him believe that he wasnt an ahead of the times genius driven to try to prove to the world that he was one.

Leading to him investing and pushing Teslas and being the anti hero that middle America whites can get behind. That I’m better than you liberal whites can get behind. Enough to really push EV vehicles into the mainstream.

And now that’s it’s common place for them to be a thing. In jump the other automakers that actually know how to make and market cars. That changes the landscape to EV vehicles. Tesla and Musk served their purpose.

And now in the coming future you are gonna see the destruction of the useful idiot they propped up that’s no longer of any use. But wealthy enough to cause a problem.
Clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.