Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a sense, yes and no.

Time begins in this iteration of our universe beginning with the big bang. However, as Newton's Third law dictates: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Our universe begins with the big bang, time starts from that moment and our universe expands. However at some point, our universe will reach an equilibrium point, how long it will stay there is unknown, but what will happen is that eventually it will begin to collapse (the equal and opposite reaction). This should take the same amount of time it took to reach equilibrium. The universe will collapse onto itself whereby all matter and energy will converge into a one dimensional point, at which point that energy will be violently released and a new universe will be created, restarting the clock on the newly formed universe.

Time, however, exists infinitely outside of the beginning and end of our universe as the beginning and end of the universe are moments in time themselves. We measure moment to moment within the construct of our understanding of this universe. However, it still exists outside of that construct. Our existence amounts to almost nothing in the grand scheme, even within the borders of the beginning and end of this universe. Humanity's existence is only a moment in time inside of a universe that, itself, is only a moment in time.

by the way, NDT has multiple podcasts where he goes into depth about a lot of shit with really smart people that go into depth about a lot of smart shit. Just cause you niggaz take in knowledge through doses through social media means, does not mean the rest of us do.

Some us went to college for certain things and speak from understanding. Some of us live through things and speak from wisdom. Some of us indulge in things we don’t understand and speak from being educated.

You Niggaz project insecurity

Aye do you remember that day I apologized for saying that I was wrong for wanting to push a nigga like you down the stairs?

Im taking my apology back

Damn I hate when mfs run to social media to post about a death moments after it happens. Its like they just gotta be the first ones to get the news out.

a 19 year old kid working at the lumber yard here got killed in a freak accident and niggas who were on the scene ran straight to facebook to post about it and thats how his family found out smh.

There’s something I do from time to time that I suggest all of you do and tell some of your people to do.

Go online and look up poorest counties and cities near by where you live. For one, you’re gonna be surprised at who makes up the population. That’s one, for two drive out there. Just do a day trip.

Drive out there and drive through the city, go to some of the stores. It’s eye opening. With the internet a lot of our algorithms feed us what already exists around us and makes us closed minded. We live in 2023 and we feel like everyone else should to and there’s no reason to not.

But when you visit some of these counties and cities you are going to see. Some of these places are legit still in the 90’s, 80’s, 70’s and 60’s.

Being bombarded by the internet and tv about the us in 2023. It’s going to open ya mind like, I get it. I get why some people think like they think. I get why some issues are so important to them and why that shit is small to me. I get why shit that’s big to me is small to them.

It’s literally like your car is a Time Machine, it’s an experience and i implore all of you to indulge in it.

Of course make sure ya car is right, ya tires, use ya best judgement in certain places cause we still black and this is still America. But give it a try man.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Kanye got himself his own Pete Davidson'

There’s something I do from time to time that I suggest all of you do and tell some of your people to do.

Go online and look up poorest counties and cities near by where you live. For one, you’re gonna be surprised at who makes up the population. That’s one, for two drive out there. Just do a day trip.

Drive out there and drive through the city, go to some of the stores. It’s eye opening. With the internet a lot of our algorithms feed us what already exists around us and makes us closed minded. We live in 2023 and we feel like everyone else should to and there’s no reason to not.

But when you visit some of these counties and cities you are going to see. Some of these places are legit still in the 90’s, 80’s, 70’s and 60’s.

Being bombarded by the internet and tv about the us in 2023. It’s going to open ya mind like, I get it. I get why some people think like they think. I get why some issues are so important to them and why that shit is small to me. I get why shit that’s big to me is small to them.

It’s literally like your car is a Time Machine, it’s an experience and i implore all of you to indulge in it.

Of course make sure ya car is right, ya tires, use ya best judgement in certain places cause we still black and this is still America. But give it a try man.
Word? Like where?

Where did you personally drive to that left you feeling like you were in the 60's....70's.....80's.....90"s.....

Word? Like where?

Where did you personally drive to that left you feeling like you were in the 60's....70's.....80's.....90"s.....
I can agree with him on this one. There are some parts of Jersey, especially past Camden and Cherry Hill that will make you feel like you went back in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back