Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way, NDT has multiple podcasts where he goes into depth about a lot of shit with really smart people that go into depth about a lot of smart shit. Just cause you niggaz take in knowledge through doses through social media means, does not mean the rest of us do.

Some us went to college for certain things and speak from understanding. Some of us live through things and speak from wisdom. Some of us indulge in things we don’t understand and speak from being educated.

You Niggaz project insecurity

Facts I knew when i joined the site and he used that incel lingo then folks said he used to stalk women at wal mart or whatever. Every topic about a woman being independent or anything he can’t wait to see a woman put in her place. Idk what modern feminism did to him

Do I need to pull up the Hardee's screenshot again?

No???

How about this one:

Hellczar screenshot of him doing gay shit.png

First you admit to pissing in a soda machine at Hardee's.............now you're telling grown men to swallow your kids.

Do you even see the irony in this bruh?

You're 1000x worse than you think I am..............yet you have the nerve to throw stones.

Your little cheerleaders aren't any better either.

Selective outrage at it's finest.

Remember kindergarten? You are in kindergarten right now but you’re also reading this Sentence at whatever age you are right now. You’re also you in 5 years right now too

It all exists at once on top of each other instead of in a linear sense

Your brain just perceives it as a flow of time

so perception is not reality?

Do I need to pull up the Hardee's screenshot again?

No???

How about this one:

View attachment 1091571

First you admit to pissing in a soda machine at Hardee's.............now you're telling grown men to swallow your kids.

Do you even see the irony in this bruh?

You're 1000x worse than you think I am..............yet you have the nerve to throw stones.

Your little cheerleaders aren't any better either.

Selective outrage at it's finest.

I told monk to swallow my kids and I told y’all for like two years suck my dick. That is my response to disrespect. You just really hate women. You ain’t say nothing to Du or Eye or the 7 other folks who view your posts with disgust. I didn’t make you this way.

by the way, NDT has multiple podcasts where he goes into depth about a lot of shit with really smart people that go into depth about a lot of smart shit. Just cause you niggaz take in knowledge through doses through social media means, does not mean the rest of us do.

Some us went to college for certain things and speak from understanding. Some of us live through things and speak from wisdom. Some of us indulge in things we don’t understand and speak from being educated.

You Niggaz project insecurity

Lol gtfoh. All this deeper understanding don’t apply when you get in that anti hood paragraphs

I told monk to swallow my kids and I told y’all for like two years suck my dick. That is my response to disrespect. You just really hate women. You ain’t say nothing to Du or Eye or the 7 other folks who view your posts with disgust. I didn’t make you this way.

All you're doing is exposing their hypocrisy.

Niggas are really more disgusted at the videos I post than they are about the suspect shit you post.

'Can't make this shit up.

Dudes are in here trying to have an intellectual conversation about time and multiple realities................and you and yours are stuck on some bullshit.

Remember kindergarten? You are in kindergarten right now but you’re also reading this Sentence at whatever age you are right now. You’re also you in 5 years right now too

It all exists at once on top of each other instead of in a linear sense

Your brain just perceives it as a flow of time

Aight nigga, it’s time for you to go to bed.

It exists because they told you it exists and assigned values to it

The earth formed then matter and energy constantly moved until we got to what we call the present

On the outside looking in, no time has really passed just motion has been in effect and never stopped and can’t stop

But if you want to say time is real then are you saying time started when the universe was created?

In a sense, yes and no.

Time begins in this iteration of our universe beginning with the big bang. However, as Newton's Third law dictates: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Our universe begins with the big bang, time starts from that moment and our universe expands. However at some point, our universe will reach an equilibrium point, how long it will stay there is unknown, but what will happen is that eventually it will begin to collapse (the equal and opposite reaction). This should take the same amount of time it took to reach equilibrium. The universe will collapse onto itself whereby all matter and energy will converge into a one dimensional point, at which point that energy will be violently released and a new universe will be created, restarting the clock on the newly formed universe.

Time, however, exists infinitely outside of the beginning and end of our universe as the beginning and end of the universe are moments in time themselves. We measure moment to moment within the construct of our understanding of this universe. However, it still exists outside of that construct. Our existence amounts to almost nothing in the grand scheme, even within the borders of the beginning and end of this universe. Humanity's existence is only a moment in time inside of a universe that, itself, is only a moment in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back