Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto was such a dope concept
Hulk was such a dope concept

Like the whole idea of going thru extreme lengths to keep your inner monster at bay is some high level zen shit. Self control. Impulse management. Like I legit feel I have the rage inside me to completely black out and maliciously destroy everything. And be okay with it, cuz I understand my monster and really just ignore it and never feed it. Like I wouldn't feel bad if I hit my breaking point. It would actually be a relief in some ways... Like a release of built up pressure akin to taking a piss after holding it forever...

And the people who actually understand it are always complimenting me for holding shit down and keeping my head above water. I get so much positive reinforcement. But man..... I be so close to be saying fuck everything. I can sometimes see myself making bad decisions while in mid conversation with people. But I fully understand the consequence of such actions and would rather not at this moment in life deal with them.

Bruh... I'm a loooooong way from the dude I used to be. And now that it's just me taking care of my two youngest it puts me in a mental place where I have to really think before I act out of anger and let that pure rage come to the surface. Always thinking "Ok bruh... if you do this shit, they could be without their mother AND father...". My oldest damned sure wasn't making it any easier with her fiancee that last year I was in Vegas. Let's just say there were some "incidents" where I ended up at their crib between them and I had to let my rational mind stay at the surface because my rage said "end this nigga now". But if I had done what was really inside of me to do, I'd most likely be on my way to prison, my youngest kids would be left without me to care for them, and my grandkids would be without a father... That's entirely too much losing for this family. And how do you reconcile it with your grandchildren that the reason that their father is dead is because you perished his ass??? Even if it's for a "good reason"???

Nah... I gotta stay exactly the way I am right now, 'cause if I let go even for a moment it ain't gonna be pretty and there's a lot of shit I'll have to answer for.

Bruh... I'm a loooooong way from the dude I used to be. And now that it's just me taking care of my two youngest it puts me in a mental place where I have to really think before I act out of anger and let that pure rage come to the surface. Always thinking "Ok bruh... if you do this shit, they could be without their mother AND father...". My oldest damned sure wasn't making it any easier with her fiancee that last year I was in Vegas. Let's just say there were some "incidents" where I ended up at their crib between them and I had to let my rational mind stay at the surface because my rage said "end this nigga now". But if I had done what was really inside of me to do, I'd most likely be on my way to prison, my youngest kids would be left without me to care for them, and my grandkids would be without a father... That's entirely too much losing for this family. And how do you reconcile it with your grandchildren that the reason that their father is dead is because you perished his ass??? Even if it's for a "good reason"???

Nah... I gotta stay exactly the way I am right now, 'cause if I let go even for a moment it ain't gonna be pretty and there's a lot of shit I'll have to answer for.
And nobody give out awards for that.

The only niggaz who can tell you that you doing the right thing is niggaz who made the wrong decisions and regret it....

Cuz the rest of us still juggling that shit

And nobody give out awards for that.

The only niggaz who can tell you that you doing the right thing is niggaz who made the wrong decisions and regret it....

Cuz the rest of us still juggling that shit

Nope, no awards, no pat on the back, no nothing. You just gotta keep pushing forward and hope you never lose control.

Uh,

He’s right.
Our women are traumatized but it’s not from why he said.

It’s the lack of real men and being raised by women. Not to blame the women fully…. This is more of a lack of parental guidance issue

Both things can be true.

What you mentioned is the root cause.........what he's talking about is on the surface.

Both of y'all seem to agree that it's a lack of real men though.

I mean, if all those women see are men who scare them............then they're gonna start to lump every man they see in that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back