Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida? Shit DMV niggas dont go past Virginia.

Aye but i seen a report that passports applications are taking close to a year to even get now so nigga assed out anyway.
I hope not for copies of passport

But you can use your birth certificate in places like Canada and cruises. This was prepandemic though

It’s lots of places to go and see.

Careful going off them resorts.
Respect the locals……respect the economic situations.
Be humble….
But most important take something from what you see.

Plenty of well off economy countries you can have fun in also.

I will say, if you don’t smoke weed, don’t talk shit in Amsterdam. I swore I heard knocks at the door and niggas was ignoring it.

It’s truly nothing to be afraid of. Especially if you from the hood….like a hood hood.

Nothing should scare you.

On the real. I legit don't even understand restaurants with prices like that. I haven't eaten at many of them, but I've eaten at enough to know they aren't worth it. The food is usually good, but the portions are small and it honestly isn't any better than what you can get at places that cost a fraction of the price. I've had a $70 steak and a $200 steak and the cheaper one was better.

On the real. I legit don't even understand restaurants with prices like that. I haven't eaten at many of them, but I've eaten at enough to know they aren't worth it. The food is usually good, but the portions are small and it honestly isn't any better than what you can get at places that cost a fraction of the price. I've had a $70 steak and a $200 steak and the cheaper one was better.
I prob should of added this, but that was in the VIP area where tickets were like 10 - 20k. Guess they figured those type of people dumb enough to pay that price for salad

I prob should of added this, but that was in the VIP area where tickets were like 10 - 20k. Guess they figured those type of people dumb enough to pay that price for salad

Damn, for those kinda ticket prices, you'd think the food would be free. If you got it, why not throw it away I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back