Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at picking destinations ONLY if you have a homie there to help guide
I have been all over the globe using that system …. I recommend…. Nothing like going to Places and having someone to hold u down

But I have also been places where I ain’t know no one except the ppl I rolled with lol

Headed home in a few.
5hr then 15hr flight.
The motherland treated me well.
But uh, no more black American slander.
From no one.
We killing it and don’t even know it.
We actually are in a position of power. But because we usually use it against each other we don’t know its true potential.

Well I do.
Dos will Dos.
Put some balance and regulation round dis bitch

Well i agree with @loud-ninja in that I just feel you’re doing a disservice to the experience of the place you’re visiting by staying at a resort. Most resorts visted especially in the Caribbean offer pretty much the same shit with maybe alittle cultural twist. All inclusive cheap drinking, decent buffet style eating spots, pool and “private” blue water beach.

Pretty much you can stay at a resort and couldnt tell if you were in DR, Jamaica, Bahamas etc unless you truly ventured out. And dont get me started on the “excursions” these resorts try to sell you on smh.
Damn sound like you just finding something to gripe about. What you looking to do when you be at the resorts?

Also the workers at some resorts be so miserable and cant help but make you feel like an unwelcomed guest for the simplest shit.
You going with that group of 85 folks and want everything free and complain. Yea they spot y'all soon as yall touchdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back