Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s lots of places to go and see.

Careful going off them resorts.
Respect the locals……respect the economic situations.
Be humble….
But most important take something from what you see.

Honestly is still territories here without a passport that people go too. Not saying it’s the same as going to DR tho

Today I been feeling mature, older..and shit. So, at work, you know, with what I do and the nature I gotta have. Today I just been feeling like, for a lack of a better way to say it, I’m @Old Man Cain. Like I’ve transitioned to the respected, respectable, and non threatening brotha. I was riding home trying to listen to onyx and I’m cringing at the use of the word nigga, doing the
:scust: Face when they’re talking about raping ya girl and killing your kids..feeling real Cosby.

So I go to dollar general, walk in there and there are 10 king von/nba youngboy look alikes. I’m a lil scared, who knows what these young boys are on..

I get what I gotta get and as I’m walking to the door, I’m thinking, Jesus I feel soft and look soft.

Soon as I hit the parking lot, I make eye contact with a beautiful probably,..25 to 35 year old RN leaving her car. She stops ..looks at me,

Turns to her car, hits the chirp like 3 times to make sure it’s locked..

And..part of me was offended and part of me was like

1683832732071.gif

Well i agree with @loud-ninja in that I just feel you’re doing a disservice to the experience of the place you’re visiting by staying at a resort. Most resorts visted especially in the Caribbean offer pretty much the same shit with maybe alittle cultural twist. All inclusive cheap drinking, decent buffet style eating spots, pool and “private” blue water beach.

Pretty much you can stay at a resort and couldnt tell if you were in DR, Jamaica, Bahamas etc unless you truly ventured out. And dont get me started on the “excursions” these resorts try to sell you on smh.
Damn you need to go to some better resorts

View attachment 1081672

@Bed$tuy you pussy bitch.

Give @genocide_cutter his style back. You emotional lil bitch. And stay out my fukn PMs

:lol10:
Asskissing dickrider.
You been harboring 4 my attention for a while now
Hiding ya coward ass ways through reactions.
So now you tryna gain support from ya abw friends. Coward
You only feel tough and like 2 flex on retarded niggas
You's a true fake. Go ahead and post shit for abw to see

Bitch

Last edited:
Asskissing dickrider.
You been harboring 4 my attention for a while now

Ain't nobody thinking bout your bitchass. You said some wack shit and got the appropriate response.

You just have the emotions of a hoodrat bitch

Go ahead and post shit for abw to see

I don't run in dudes Pm's like a scorned bitch. If I had something to say to your bitchass, I'd say it clear view.

You hoe ass bitch

Any of y'all got an RCA to HDMI convertor to connect an old school game system to your tv?

I'm thinking of copping one of these so I can connect my Genesis and our Wii to the tv.

61a2eWU4S8L._AC_SX679_.jpg

RuiPuo 2 Port AV to HDMI Converter, Dual RCAto HDMI Adapter, Composite to HDMI Adapter Support 16:9/4:3 Compatible with WII/N64/PS1/PS2/PS3/VHS/VCR/DVD Players etc(2 AV in 1 HDMI Out)

Any of y'all got an RCA to HDMI convertor to connect an old school game system to your tv?

I'm thinking of copping one of these so I can connect my Genesis and our Wii to the tv.

61a2eWU4S8L._AC_SX679_.jpg

RuiPuo 2 Port AV to HDMI Converter, Dual RCAto HDMI Adapter, Composite to HDMI Adapter Support 16:9/4:3 Compatible with WII/N64/PS1/PS2/PS3/VHS/VCR/DVD Players etc(2 AV in 1 HDMI Out)
Nah….recently heard someone got me for my Atari and cartridges. I’m kinda pissed.
I’m going to buy all the old shit and get a legit game room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back