Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I ask you,

Why are you more focused on the white factor than her?
Why does it even need to be mentioned?
Sure it was other greats in the past that didn’t get the same credit….ok.
Why can’t it stop there?

I don't know how else to explain it bro. Her claim to fame is being the first black person allowed in an organization that white people have traditionally kept black people out of. What else is there to focus on other than the white factor? Her claim to fame is literally that white people finally allowed a black person in their club, and she happens to be the one.

We can celebrate her greatness as a ballerina without making a big deal about her being the first to be accepted by some white people. I'm not sure what's hard to understand about that.

The irony of the dude saying Beanie sigel looked bummy in every scene and got the face to match as if he don't like look Beanies nephew.

That clip was reach. I feel bad for those who didn't experience the Golden Age of Black Hollywood

Especially since now most blockbuster films hardly have Black American actors and have been replaced with British people and their acting ain't all that great either. But I digress.

Wow you saw them in person. They are incredible. I learned about them from Debbie Allen.
Yep. When they came to Switzerland.
When one of the African dance parts came on, that beat was sick and they was killing it.
Since me and wifey was the only two black people and the only ones standing and dancing with them we stood out to them.

We waited til they was going home to give each person props….and they telling us wifey was dancing her ass off.

Yep. When they came to Switzerland.
When one of the African dance parts came on, that beat was sick and they was killing it.
Since me and wifey was the only two black people and the only ones standing and dancing with them we stood out to them.

We waited til they was going home to give each person props….and they telling us wifey was dancing her ass off.
Sounds like you guys got caught in the trance

Glad you had a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back