Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so hard for companies to bring customer service back to the US… I’m sick of this shit
It's sad in most instances I have resort to finding a US based agent bc sometimes I genuinely don't understand the choice of words foreign agents use. Most foreigners learn the queen's English and use their vernacular as if it's universal

It's sad in most instances I have resort to finding a US based agent bc sometimes I genuinely don't understand the choice of words foreign agents use. Most foreigners learn the queen's English and use their vernacular as if it's universal
Bro I’m bout to lose my mind on this Indian dude on the phone

This is marriage bro, this is marriage, the greatest attribute you can look for in a woman is, can she be satisfied? Is it possible for her to find satisfaction in existence in a universe that isn’t felt with grand moments.

But because that is what true marriage is, a universe felt with non grand moments. A vast majority of women..can not exist in a relationship where no less than 20 of your 24 hours is not dedicated to them in some way.

They want to be on your mind at every moment, they want constant consideration, you don’t exist anymore, you..as in you the individual does not exist anymore. You..are her husband and as her husband. Your job is to have her in constant consideration.

And when you don’t, they have mental breakdowns that become your fault.

Do not get married, none of them are sane..none of em, all you can aim for is a low level of insanity. Like, maybe, just 10 of your 24 hours.

This is marriage bro, this is marriage, the greatest attribute you can look for in a woman is, can she be satisfied? Is it possible for her to find satisfaction in existence in a universe that isn’t felt with grand moments.

But because that is what true marriage is, a universe felt with non grand moments. A vast majority of women..can not exist in a relationship where no less than 20 of your 24 hours is not dedicated to them in some way.

They want to be on your mind at every moment, they want constant consideration, you don’t exist anymore, you..as in you the individual does not exist anymore. You..are her husband and as her husband. Your job is to have her in constant consideration.

And when you don’t, they have mental breakdowns that become your fault.

Do not get married, none of them are sane..none of em, all you can aim for is a low level of insanity. Like, maybe, just 10 of your 24 hours.

lol Shit like that is crazy to me. How do you admit to have two different affairs, one of which that lasted for 5 years, and look at the other person to tell them they aren't doing the work?

That dude is crazy. How do you stick by a broad who happily cheats on you whenever she's not getting exactly what she wants when she wants and then blames you for her actions?

lol Shit like that is crazy to me. How do you admit to have two different affairs, one of which that lasted for 5 years, and look at the other person to tell them they aren't doing the work?

That dude is crazy. How do you stick by a broad who happily cheats on you whenever she's not getting exactly what she wants when she wants and then blames you for her actions?
Cause if there’s one thing Marrried women have..its the fucking audacity

lol @ the counselor. What is she on? There is no connection that needs to be established 20 times over the course of one work day.
None of them are sane bro..none of them

And it wasn’t that it was 20 times a day, she’s on some, your wife does this because she wants a connection and you are being dismissive of that desire. Yea she can tone it down, but you need to be mindful of why she’s doing it. And that’s their reasoning..like, whatever they do, it’s not what they do it’s the intention. But when you have reason, the intention don’t matter

She needed ol girl to hear how ridiculous it is.

lol Shit's crazy. I thought my wife was bad. She used to hit me up 3 or 4 times when she was transitioning jobs. 20 times is crazy, and I don't believe that was an exaggeration either because she seemed pretty agreeable to that number.

“You need a receipt?” always feels like a suspicious ass question

I always ask for a receipt if for no other reason than it can help to prove where you were at a given time in the event the cops pull you over on some "you fit the description" shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back