Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that finds something weird about these two?

1682600609644.jpeg

I don’t know what it is,..but something about these two, it just don’t feel like it’s supposed to be

Quick confession..........the older I get and listen to this trash ass hiphop that's been destroying minds and ears for years now.

I have to admit I'm slowly becoming a Drake fan as of late. I used to think only fuck niggas and moist niggas nh listen to homie but after a few listens I have to stand up on my bullshit and say I was wrong about dude. He's not that bad and he's not promoting violence or trying to be the biggest drug dealer in the universe

Last edited:
Quick confession..........the older I get and listen to this trash ass hiphop that's been destroying minds and ears for years now.

I have to admit I'm slowly becoming a Drake fan as of late. I used to think only fuck niggas and moist niggas nh listen to homie but after a few listens I have to stand up on my bullshit and say I was wrong about dude. He's not that bad and he's not promoting violence or trying to be the biggest drug in the universe
I'm becoming the same way. Not the Drake route, but listening to more just lyrics. I've been on a big Planet Asia mode lately.

I have to admit I'm slowly becoming a Drake fan as of late. I used to think only fuck niggas and moist niggas nh listen to homie but after a few listens I have to stand up on my bullshit and say I was wrong about dude. He's not that bad and he's not promoting violence or trying to be the biggest drug in the universe

What ya'll think about this video?

The craziest part to me is the comments. I'm sure dude that is commenting on the video cherrypicked those comments, but it's wild that both men or women are trying to act like this dude is treating his wife like a slave because he expected her to have food for him after working a 13 hour day. I get why a lot of dudes don't want to be married these days. If that's what your expectation of marriage is, what would be the point?

He sounds like the voice on a voice changer. If he put on a mask, I would bet money he using a voice changer.

giphy (27).gif

"Before we get into the video, like and subscribe to my channel " * said in ominous voice

I've always thought dudes was a good rapper when he wanted to be and could make some unquestionable hits, but I can't listen to a whole album from him. After a few songs, it just becomes noise to me.

I still don't fuck with Drake. Why listen to the lite version when Phonte is still alive and spittin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back