Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

The issue we are gonna run into is that each episode (and sometimes whole seasons) usually follows a formula: A bunch of seemingly unrelated premises that come together at the end when Larry inevitably commits some form of faux paus to cause everything to blow up.

The scene above is hilarious in its own right, but is made 10x better by all the loose threads that tie together (Larry loose balls, Larry's hate for unfiltered water, Susie having an affair). If you find the standalone scene funny then dive in cause the show is made better by context.

Aight, so this one made me laugh...

as a matter of fact i laughed as soon as i saw the Judge judy intro. thats the type of shit I like

What ya'll think about this video?

The craziest part to me is the comments. I'm sure dude that is commenting on the video cherrypicked those comments, but it's wild that both men or women are trying to act like this dude is treating his wife like a slave because he expected her to have food for him after working a 13 hour day. I get why a lot of dudes don't want to be married these days. If that's what your expectation of marriage is, what would be the point?

Matter fact, matter fact, I got 100 dollars for any of you guys that can A.I Pac over the entire Ice Cream Man Album on P’s verses. And put Queen Latifah over Mia X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back