Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest myth from my childhood is real niggaz don’t die. Nah they sure enough do, they die and the world keeps on spinning, someone new is fucking ya girl, ya kids find someone else to look up to, yo momma miss you cause you dead, all the long live such and such Facebook posts in the world ain’t gone reincarnate cha fam. You sure enough dead.

So many people in a rush to lose their actual life to live after death.

1682531568442.gif
Ain’t no life after death playboy…and if there is, you ain’t the one living it.

All the R.I.Ps, tee shirts, and bandanas wit ya name on it, aint the same as breathing another breath. Real niggaz sure enough die, they die like everything else and no amount of metaphors and deeper meanings gone help you see the sun again.

Biggest myth from my childhood is real niggaz don’t die. Nah they sure enough do, they die and the world keeps on spinning, someone new is fucking ya girl, ya kids find someone else to look up to, yo momma miss you cause you dead, all the long live such and such Facebook posts in the world ain’t gone reincarnate cha fam. You sure enough dead.

So many people in a rush to lose their actual life to live after death.

View attachment 1070437
Ain’t no life after death playboy…and if there is, you ain’t the one living it.

All the R.I.Ps, tee shirts, and bandanas wit ya name on it, aint the same as breathing another breath. Real niggaz sure enough die, they die like everything else and no amount of metaphors and deeper meanings gone help you see the sun again.

Thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back