Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh.. its kinda funny. Still not enough to make me wanna boot up the show and give it another chance tho.

So, what else you got?

The issue we are gonna run into is that each episode (and sometimes whole seasons) usually follows a formula: A bunch of seemingly unrelated premises that come together at the end when Larry inevitably commits some form of faux paus to cause everything to blow up.

The scene above is hilarious in its own right, but is made 10x better by all the loose threads that tie together (Larry loose balls, Larry's hate for unfiltered water, Susie having an affair). If you find the standalone scene funny then dive in cause the show is made better by context.

Not goin front…oops, I mean, I won’t lie: getting to teach a morning lesson like this is very exciting.

And the s🤬t is dope AF. See what I did there?
00BD6928-BEFF-4955-8BD3-D3FDA9DE2902.jpeg

The issue we are gonna run into is that each episode (and sometimes whole seasons) usually follows a formula: A bunch of seemingly unrelated premises that come together at the end when Larry inevitably commits some form of faux paus to cause everything to blow up.

The scene above is hilarious in its own right, but is made 10x better by all the loose threads that tie together (Larry loose balls, Larry's hate for unfiltered water, Susie having an affair). If you find the standalone scene funny then dive in cause the show is made better by context.

JB Smooth underrated

Curb was his blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back