Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you dont got the heat on you, Is this is you...

View attachment 1071562

I mean, I ain't heartless, I'll try to get help.

just better make sure I'm strapped before gettin' out the car tho.

And, I think the better question is: What, exactly the fuck, could have been so serious that a woman would get out of a car in the middle of a tiger safari anyways??? To competely abandon all common sense in the universe to go run over to the driver's side of the car with big ass razor claw having fur bearing monsters lurking about. Fuck the fact that you was already sitting next to the driver, nah, you gotta get out the ride and try to open his door to make a point.

May be an image of 1 person and text

@AP2.5

Teaser trailer drops Friday.

Days go better when you witness women smile. For any reason, they’re talking to one another, a child, you, thinking to themselves. For some reason, women smiling is like a rainbow to a rainy day.

You can be having a shitty day, go to the store for a black. Young Indian lady behind the counter says something you don’t even understand cause your hearing isn’t right cause ya brain ain’t processing shit right now.

You look up and she got a smile on her face and it’s like a shot of relaxation.

We know how abw feels about sharks. I wonder if anyone saving they girl from a tiger attack.

:hahaha:
Apparently, the initial lady survived with injuries. The second lady who got out to help was killed by another tiger off screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back