Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
not surprised at all that you the one nigga that laughed at that post
To be fair, it did look like the father gave the "here we go again " look when he used his thumb to point it the son when he first cried. The mom then looked at the father crazy

When the last time y’all used a Porto potty?
Driving from lake como home. Ran into a traffic jam outside the gotthard tunnel(35miles long) in the alps. I had to piss like hell.

And it hard the nerve to have a line formed already.

Shit was clean asf

I use the galaxy buds 2 pro and I like them. the noise cancellation and sound quality are great.

only reason im kinda leaning towards the airpods is because they look like they might be easier to get out of your ears. them other joints yall are naming look like they might get stuck or some shit

only reason im kinda leaning towards the airpods is because they look like they might be easier to get out of your ears.
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

only reason im kinda leaning towards the airpods is because they look like they might be easier to get out of your ears. them other joints yall are naming look like they might get stuck or some shit

The airpods are nice but they don't come in black so that's how i made my choice.

The Chinese can fry the hell out of some chicken. Except for this one time I was in Chicago's Chinatown and ordered some and it was disgusting smfh. I was so surprised lol like I think that was the worst fried chicken I ever had from a restaurant

I legit didn't realize people hit up Chinese Restaurants for fried chicken like that until I left the Southeast. Between the soul food restaurants and 100 different fast food chains down there, I never had a reason to go to a Chinese spot. As a result, I didn't know anything about Mambo sauce until I came to the DC area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back