Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

what I got to lie about? I dont want some tiny fuckin earbuds stuck in my ear

only reason im kinda leaning towards the airpods is because they look like they might be easier to get out of your ears. them other joints yall are naming look like they might get stuck or some shit
This happened to me with the silicone earpiece of some Beats earbuds.
I eventually got it out myself with a pair of tweezers. But for that brief period, I was SHOOK.

Never again. Fuck Beats.

I legit didn't realize people hit up Chinese Restaurants for fried chicken like that until I left the Southeast. Between the soul food restaurants and 100 different fast food chains down there, I never had a reason to go to a Chinese spot. As a result, I didn't know anything about Mambo sauce until I came to the DC area.
Chinese usually double fry their stuff. That is why it is so crispy. I do that now when ever im frying something but i dont cook to much fried stuff. They also use more than just flour most times.

This happened to me with the silicone earpiece of some Beats earbuds.
I eventually got it out myself with a pair of tweezers. But for that brief period, I was SHOOK.

Never again. Fuck Beats.
Are they made the same way as airpods pros? the 2nd gen ones have the silicon pieces clip on but they're pretty secure. I remember when I was changing the sizes I was worried about breaking the airpod or ripping the silicon because it didn't come off easily lol

Although once I figured out my size I doubt I'll change them again

Is this gonna be like the blue dress gold dress all over again? Dude wasn't laughing at his son who was involved in a school shooting.

After being on a Jeezy catalog kick for the last day or two.......I can't believe some of you nignogs had the audacity to think Gucci's music was ever better than Jeezy's. Please smack yourselves later today please
It was the most lopsided Versus Battle to date.

It was lowkey a clean sweep

Wow; that article goes on and on.

In a nutshell

Ex Tesla employees confirm that video and pictures from people’s teslas were shared on a private chat that several employees had access to.

A child being hit at high speed with bike going one way and the Child the other

Road rage incidents

People being naked in their own garages

Other private things in people garages from those who have consent for the car to record while off

Reuters didn’t get any of this videos from the ex employees as they say they didn’t keep the data

Tesla and Elon musk refused to comment on this; and only stated the typical privacy important type of messages

thinkin of coppin some new in ear headphones.

Outside of airpods yall know of any other decent joints?

I have a pair of these:

And attached them to these:

However, I'm placing an order for these BT ear hooks in the next couple of days:

If you get the setup I currently have, the headphones cost about $21-$25 on Amazon and the BT earhooks are about $30. The better joints (AZ15's) are about $60.

The sound quality you get from the headphones alone pretty much can't be beat for the price or even close to that price. KZ makes some nice shit. I've had 4 different models of their earphones and have yet to be disappointed for the price.

20230406_200952.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back