Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pair of these:

And attached them to these:

However, I'm placing an order for these BT ear hooks in the next couple of days:

If you get the setup I currently have, the headphones cost about $21-$25 on Amazon and the BT earhooks are about $30. The better joints (AZ15's) are about $60.

The sound quality you get from the headphones alone pretty much can't be beat for the price or even close to that price. KZ makes some nice shit. I've had 4 different models of their earphones and have yet to be disappointed for the price.

View attachment 1056932
those headphones look like hearing aids lol

Years from now niggaz gone learn that their favorite real nigga street nigga rappers that they thought got money doing shows. Was getting money being high paid male hookers, and Richard Prior Esque toys.

And main reason it bothers me is that it fools a lot of young men into thinking they don’t have to evolve as men and can just keep moving like teenagers their whole lives. Or run around your city building a “rep”.

Then using it to tour and getting rich on show money. Dudes is man whores, drug mules, money washers.

I think I’m that person in the group chat that is the reason the group chat create another group chat without them. Chat be going, and I respond, and the chat stop dead in its track and then it pick up again days later. I think them niggaz is talking shit about me in a whole notha chat..lol

Yesterday, one of the classes on my hall came back from music class. The whole class was crying hard. I asked them why and they said because they learned the song “it’s so hard to say goodbye” and the music teacher told them about a scene from Cooley High and the backstory. Them kids was done for.

Anyone familiar with Laser at AMC?

tf is that? I didnt hear of that shit last time I was home.

How does it compare to IMAX and Dolby?

Yesterday, one of the classes on my hall came back from music class. The whole class was crying hard. I asked them why and they said because they learned the song “it’s so hard to say goodbye” and the music teacher told them about a scene from Cooley High and the backstory. Them kids was done for.

Even the boys were crying?

This sounds like a job for...

8a3ab567-9183-4db4-a7cf-29d3ef28a970.png

Anyone familiar with Laser at AMC?

tf is that? I didnt hear of that shit last time I was home.

How does it compare to IMAX and Dolby?
Seems like it's just an improvement to the regular movies. It's also green energy so it's got that marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back