Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
After being on a Jeezy catalog kick for the last day or two.......I can't believe some of you nignogs had the audacity to think Gucci's music was ever better than Jeezy's. Please smack yourselves later today please

They finally free'd the homie @Chicity

paid-in-full-mitch.gif

The Chinese can fry the hell out of some chicken. Except for this one time I was in Chicago's Chinatown and ordered some and it was disgusting smfh. I was so surprised lol like I think that was the worst fried chicken I ever had from a restaurant

thinkin of coppin some new in ear headphones.

Outside of airpods yall know of any other decent joints?
Comparable to the AirPod pros you’re not gonna get better

I have Bose ones that are like $250 but they are bulky and I don’t ever use them as they are slightly less comfy

I usually buy the ones from Anker for like $50

I might be on my 4th pair now because I kept losing them or they got fucked up

They get the job done for me but if you want earbuds for phone calls/call quality they probably aren’t the best for it

But if it’s just music and pods they are fine

Comparable to the AirPod pros you’re not gonna get better

I have Bose ones that are like $250 but they are bulky and I don’t ever use them as they are slightly less comfy

I usually buy the ones from Anker for like $50

I might be on my 4th pair now because I kept losing them or they got fucked up

They get the job done for me but if you want earbuds for phone calls/call quality they probably aren’t the best for it

But if it’s just music and pods they are fine
I haven't understood how people lose them. When I don't have them in my ear I have them in the case. I could see losing the case. I think the case makes a sound when you can't find it now though

I haven't understood how people lose them. When I don't have them in my ear I have them in the case. I could see losing the case. I think the case makes a sound when you can't find it now though
Sometimes you only have one in and it falls out your ear, or you drop the case and they go flying out, or you put them down not in the case, etc

It happens lol

I’ve had a cat steal one before

But I’ve lost them when they were in the case for weeks lol

I’ve put some in the washing machine too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back