Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we have a rock & roll thread in the Record Store?

I created a Playlist on Spotify for rock songs, and been tryin to think of good songs to add.

Another miami condo in hot water. Their board got exposed for being racist now they got placed in receivership

Mirador Master Condo Assn on South Beach placed into receivership in wake of Hammocks scandal

Old story of their board being exposed as racist and getting sued. Spanish people down here really be thinking they're white

Like classic rock or just anything?

Meh...anything. Mainly mid 80's...90's...early 00's.

My mind been running blank on a lot of the songs and groups I fucc wit. That's why I was lookin for the thread that was in the Record Store.

Another miami condo in hot water. Their board got exposed for being racist now they got placed in receivership

Mirador Master Condo Assn on South Beach placed into receivership in wake of Hammocks scandal

Old story of their board being exposed as racist and getting sued. Spanish people down here really be thinking they're white

Should make this its own thread.
I went thru bullshit at a place called the aristocrat in pompano. Background check and have to be over a certain age, no young kids and then they all vote. Of course it was some bs reason I forget. I just let it go

Meh...anything. Mainly mid 80's...90's...early 00's.

My mind been running blank on a lot of the songs and groups I fucc wit. That's why I was lookin for the thread that was in the Record Store.
Like Queen, Journey, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, and Guns n Roses? Alternate rock and metal became really popular in the 00s

Should make this its own thread.
I went thru bullshit at a place called the aristocrat in pompano. Background check and have to be over a certain age, no young kids and then they all vote. Of course it was some bs reason I forget. I just let it go
Go ahead and make it if you want. But I be telling people HOA's they love so much were founded by whites with the purpose of banning black people. Also a lot of these beach side condo's (the older ones) have age limits because, they want people retirement age. So they hate young people and since they're most likely old and white, we know what else they most likely dont like.

Didn't we have a rock & roll thread in the Record Store?

I created a Playlist on Spotify for rock songs, and been tryin to think of good songs to add.

Like Queen, Journey, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, and Guns n Roses? Alternate rock and metal became really popular in the 00s
If it was stickied then it got accidently deleted on the first page. Someone has to make another 'Alternative' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back