Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo
I’m like bout to say fuck Cali.
This place is like a horny menopausal thick chick….it’s either too hot or too wet. How the fuck it rain like this?
12 storms since Christmas…..winds damn near blowing in my deck door…..and a mountain lion snatched a kid like a month back(even tho I call cap)
@shutupGabi @PhenomTheMac @Disanthrope @mryounggun
No heads up from yall?
Just leave olé dos out here blind.
I see how y’all do
You in the mountains though. Usually Way different weather since you higher up.

I didn’t know micro climates was an actual thing. Be having snow on my car then get to San Mateo and mf’ers wearing shorts🤣. At least we not on a flood zone. Niggas losing all cars and first floor housing

Bruh, when I lived in Phoenix it was possible to drive up to Flagstaff in the morning (elevation 6909 ft above sea level), go skiing and sledding and shit, then drive back to Phoenix and throw on shorts to go shoot some hoops at the park.

Bruh, when I lived in Phoenix it was possible to drive up to Flagstaff in the morning (elevation 6909 ft above sea level), go skiing and sledding and shit, then drive back to Phoenix and throw on shorts to go shoot some hoops at the park.
How far apart are they?

Ain’t it wild how South African women got big foreheads and the best shaped asses in mankind? Ain’t that such a weird combo, as like..noticeable physical inherited traits? And they beautiful, they like the opposite of Down syndrome. You know how people with Down syndrome look alike regardless of their race, it’s like a face they all have. That’s how South African women are, light skin, dark skin, coco complexion, its all big ass foreheads, giant eyes, high cheek bones, small chins, looking innocent as all fuck. Wit like, the pinnacle of perfect breast and the most amazing of asses. You can dead ass look at some black women from America and tell they have South African in them. Tyra Banks being the most obvious example.

Ain’t it wild how South African women got big foreheads and the best shaped asses in mankind? Ain’t that such a weird combo, as like..noticeable physical inherited traits? And they beautiful, they like the opposite of Down syndrome. You know how people with Down syndrome look alike regardless of their race, it’s like a face they all have. That’s how South African women are, light skin, dark skin, coco complexion, its all big ass foreheads, giant eyes, high cheek bones, small chins, looking innocent as all fuck. Wit like, the pinnacle of perfect breast and the most amazing of asses. You can dead ass look at some black women from America and tell they have South African in them. Tyra Banks being the most obvious example.
You sure you not thinking of some Ethiopians?

about 2hrs drive. It's the change in elevation that's most relevant tho. The climate is just different in the high country.
I’m 15 minutes away. I’m 3000 ft up to 15 minutes to sea level.
It’s crazy.
But it home now. At least for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back