Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of y’all took notice that as of late…I’m not sure when it actually started. But as of late, shit is always about to happen but it never happens? There’s rumors, then the rumors get picked up by “legitimate” media. Then there’s speculation, that leads to every talking head from every medium having a viewpoint on it. Then..the shit just doesn’t happen.

It’s like this constant edging and we never buss that nut. Like…the conspiracy theory would be, if it’s done on purpose its cause when they nut get busted, it gone get busted something awful. That type of nut that it take you some time to recover from. Like it’s such a pay off that …ya mean, y’all know what I mean. And if you don’t, I’m sorry you never experienced that.

How affectionate is too affectionate? I'm here waiting to do blood work and this kid is at least 10 (edit just heard him say he's turning 12. Wtf) trying to neck his mom's. She busy trying to get him to chill, he's pressing her tho. The way the seats are set up I can't avoid looking at the shit. I'm wild uncomfortable.
Ask her to put her panties in your pocket

She’s a dummy

Once I heard her say thanks for the support and feminine rage and then try and say not to call his job.

Good for both of they dumb asses

Any of y’all took notice that as of late…I’m not sure when it actually started. But as of late, shit is always about to happen but it never happens? There’s rumors, then the rumors get picked up by “legitimate” media. Then there’s speculation, that leads to every talking head from every medium having a viewpoint on it. Then..the shit just doesn’t happen.

It’s like this constant edging and we never buss that nut. Like…the conspiracy theory would be, if it’s done on purpose its cause when they nut get busted, it gone get busted something awful. That type of nut that it take you some time to recover from. Like it’s such a pay off that …ya mean, y’all know what I mean. And if you don’t, I’m sorry you never experienced that.

Do you even be reading the shit you type before you hit send or what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back