Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little shaft trivia for yall

The Academy Awards initially refused to award the Shaft soundtrack to Isaac Hayes for composition because Isaac couldn’t read or write music

Quincy Jones had to intervene for them to make things right and give him the award

I was at a bar with a homeboy. This chick at the bar had a top that was open in the middle. I swear she had to tuck her titty in like every 5 mins. Why do women wear shit like that? I know it has to be annoying to constantly have to correct yourself. Shit was annoying me after a while.
waylon-smithers-smithers.gif

Or ya misses caught you in the candy shop and this post is damage control

@Elzo69Renaissance what do you think of this guy and his style of play? Is he doing too much or nah?
Good for entertainment and getting ppl in the stands but not the style u need to win the grand slams and big tournaments

hes been a pro for 19 years and only has 11 atp titles

If I remember correctly he was one of the most hyped prospects ever

so to an extent his career is something of a disappointment but to his defense, his career mostly coincides with the big 4 era

and nobody besides those 4 guys really won anything in that era

I was at a bar with a homeboy. This chick at the bar had a top that was open in the middle. I swear she had to tuck her titty in like every 5 mins. Why do women wear shit like that? I know it has to be annoying to constantly have to correct yourself. Shit was annoying me after a while.
I wish that I could feel attention like women who do this experience attention. Cause it has to be a euphoric feeling. When I see women that wear skirts that are very short and they are constantly grabbing at the bottom if it raises up. Or women who wear yoga pants with a crop top or beater, and pull it so far up on their belly that it’s choking their vulva. Then when you look, they look down and try to move their purse or their hand in the way.

And it’s like..if you’re that uncomfortable, why even wear that. Cause I know if I leave the house in anything that feels questionable to me personally, no matter how it looks to others.I want no attention at all. But for these women, the feeling attention has to be such a good feeling that it overides shame. I want to feel that shit, it must feel good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back