Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I’m in town, think I’m gonna start going to weekly meetings

I must confess: the reason why I’m in church today is because they are serving free lunch after church today for their friends and family Sundays that are the 4th Sunday of each month beginning today. But the service has been great!

lol nah I feel you. I tend to only go to Sunday services for particular events as well…

Evening Bible studies are where the topics are actually deep and interesting…..Sunday is just pure entertainment most times

I gotta go for endoscopy on Wednesday morning (ulcers) but I don't gotta be outside getting tortured by food scents before hand. That's some bullshit man.

What you gonna eat after to celebrate? 😂

Been thinking about that earlier. So far this spot called "First Watch" could be the likely candidate.

When I’m in town, think I’m gonna start going to weekly meetings

I must confess: the reason why I’m in church today is because they are serving free lunch after church today for their friends and family Sundays that are the 4th Sunday of each month beginning today. But the service has been great!
What them after service church plates be hitting for nowadays ?? When I was a kid they use to be fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back